Hey everyone, so I figured I would start this thread that is just any screenshots or videos found surrounding BB10! This way we can have one localized thread to see pictures and videos of upcoming features!
    05-06-12 01:01 PM
    Lookin good!
    05-06-12 01:37 PM
    That looks amazing. I love the idea of the screen turning on when you bring it up.
    05-06-12 01:57 PM
    that feature does sound amazing! and when you tilt the device it shows more information! so awesome! saw a demo of that by TAT in the contacts app awhile back! wonder if that will be implemented in more areas!

ps. i will be adding more shortly, in a rush earlier could only grab some shots!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-06-12 02:11 PM
    Screen sharing?!?!
    05-06-12 03:21 PM
    Screen Sharing...not sure how this feature will be 100% implemented...but what I gather from the picture is that if you are on a video chat with someone, you can be browsing the web lets say and if you see something cool you can send the screen to the person you are on the phone with...very sick feature which will be implemented in many ways i think!
    05-06-12 03:57 PM
    Thanks for sharing!
    05-06-12 04:01 PM
    Here are some more pictures to give you better ideas of what the OS will look like...looking very slick from what has been shown!
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    05-06-12 04:58 PM
    Sure everyone has seen this but still trying to unify all pics and videos! so here is the BB10 Preview

BlackBerry - YouTube
    05-06-12 04:59 PM
    Need to get the pictures of the bb 10 devices found in the OS on the alpha dev device. ("@Bla1ze: If you look harder, you'll also find images of the devices along with one remaining mystery device called the Rubicon.")
    05-06-12 05:18 PM
    Need to get the pictures of the bb 10 devices found in the OS on the alpha dev device. ("@Bla1ze: If you look harder, you'll also find images of the devices along with one remaining mystery device called the Rubicon.")
    Yeah I know, those are very interesting devices...I am excited to see what those turn out to be (if anything). I will definitely keep an eye open for those and see what I can find
    05-06-12 09:37 PM
    Here are more pictures...some which are actually now on the front page of CrackBerry! But there are others here...FaceBook layouts, Twitter layout, lockscreen info...and we see that if you swipe from the left side of the phone it will take you to ur app launcher screen!
    Alex_Hong and tharrison4815 like this.
    05-06-12 09:42 PM
    Oh and the J Cut app it on the PlayBook in that first picture!! and it says "Video Editor is the direct result of our acquisition of J Cut" So BB10 will have a Native Video Editing app!!! SOO SICK!
    05-06-12 09:43 PM
    Looks pretty cool from what I have seen so far looks like I'm going back to blackberry

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    05-06-12 11:19 PM
    Wow...looking excellent.
    Now all they have to do is sort the apps out.
    Apps are definitely make or break for the release of BB10
    Poncherelly likes this.
    05-22-12 06:28 PM
    I wonder which design they go with for the final design. I personally like the Crackberry leaked London slide, as opposed to the Verge's leaked Porsche Design Style and the Dev Alpha Device. Reposting the London slide image for comparison

05-23-12 12:56 PM
    I wonder which design they go with for the final design. I personally like the Crackberry leaked London slide, as opposed to the Verge's leaked Porsche Design Style and the Dev Alpha Device. Reposting the London slide image for comparison

Click to view quoted image

i like the first design. Though i'm a little worried about the height of the phone. Not a fan, but I could live with the porsche style as well.
    05-23-12 07:59 PM
    What I like about the London design is it seems sleeker than the Dev Alpha. The only thing that concerns me about it is that if it is really that much thinner, what will it do to battery life?
    05-24-12 03:21 PM
    The London, the first picture is by far the nicest looking device there...the Dev Alpha is only a Alpha device and will NOT be the final product, although I do suspect it will be similar to that because it will keep it similar to the PlayBook look...but the top picture honestly looks to be the best going forward! As much as people want to say it looks like android phones or whatever, it really doesnt and has its not nice look to it! I hope its the top one!
    05-25-12 12:39 PM
    I prefer the Dev Alpha. Of the three it's probably also the most comfortable to use
    05-28-12 08:03 AM
    I prefer the Dev Alpha. Of the three it's probably also the most comfortable to use
    I do like the design of the Dev Alpha a lot...I just wish it would be a bit thinner, the top picture of the 3 posted looks to be nice and thin...that would be ideal...and of course the dev alpha will NOT be the final product, although they may keep the say appearance (PlayBook style) just make it thinner, and modify bezel size or something, thats someone we will have to wait to find out!...but if they could find a nice mix between the dev alpha and the top picture would be perfect...

Forget the Porsche style design, that is cool but NOT for mass media, make it a limited edition or something
    05-29-12 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD