Hi all!

Anyone know/heard of any issues with T-Mobile BES users today? I have 5 users in our Bethesda office that haven't received any email since shortly after midnight today. Seems a bit more than coincidence. Trying to get word from T-Mo but have come up short so far.

Thanks!
    05-03-12 11:49 AM
    I am on T-Mobile's network using a 9900 Bold (On the BES) and I am not experiencing any email issues. Are only your T-Mobile users effected? Are all the services running on the BES? Also try resending the service books (or IT-Policy) to your effected users.
    05-03-12 12:01 PM
    I am on T-Mobile's network using a 9900 Bold (On the BES) and I am not experiencing any email issues. Are only your T-Mobile users effected? Are all the services running on the BES? Also try resending the service books (or IT-Policy) to your effected users.
    Yes - all effected users are on T-Mo here in our Bethesda office, all are on BES. I tried resending the service books on one of the devices, but no luck.

Thanks!
    05-03-12 12:04 PM
    It's working here in California.
    05-03-12 12:27 PM
    Welp - as suddenly as it started - everyone started getting their email again. Go figure...
    05-03-12 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD