Cannot update to 2.0.1.358. Tried both BB DM and straight of the PB software updates. Is there an issue with the update? Is it worth updating too?

Comments are much appreciated.

Thanks,
    05-03-12 09:25 AM
    I have the same issue. I was updating in my office over wifi (very weak connection) and it kept cutting in and out. I connected to my bb9900 wifi hotspot and d/l and installed the update. PB reboots, and then update notification comes up to update to 2.0.1.358. I've tried it at my home twice, same deal, d/l installs, reboots, and still shows up as 2.0. I tried connecting to my desktop manager and doing a full reinstall but it cuts out half way and says cannot update.

Im not too worried for now since most seem to hate the new update and want to downgrade. However I'm more worried if my PB is messed up from the cutting in and out while at my office d/ling the update and so will not install any new or further updates. The PB works fine, and i use it daily, just will not update and install to 2.0.1.358.
    05-03-12 09:36 AM
    DM is stupid right now with the pb update. Are you sure it didn't update and the notice is for country specific update?

Get dm from the beta zone and install it. You may have to backup and wipe but that would be a last resort.
    05-03-12 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD