05-01-12 05:59 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.....
    05-01-12 06:04 PM
    Looks great in the app world pics and its scored well. Awaits a price drop whilst playing the games that came with my pb.

Will keep check of this thread to see what you guys think of it.
    Marty_LK likes this.
    05-01-12 06:22 PM
    It multiplayer capable?
    05-01-12 06:32 PM
    no not multiplayer Although that would be great.
    05-01-12 06:42 PM
    It's an awesome game. Been playing it all day
    05-01-12 08:09 PM
    Its a really fun game, the graphics and music are great.
    05-01-12 08:13 PM
    I have this game on iOS and was debating double dipping as it really is a great game that not only looks great, but plays just as well.
    05-01-12 10:23 PM
    I have this game on iOS and was debating double dipping as it really is a great game that not only looks great, but plays just as well.
    Id pay 10 dollars for this game, so why not!?
    05-01-12 11:01 PM
    there will be more from UNION

- Smash Cop
    - Bullettime
    - Bounce the Bunny
    - Cut The Cheese (Fruit Ninja style, with fart sound)
    - i believe more to come
    05-01-12 11:36 PM
    Looks great in the app world pics and its scored well. Awaits a price drop whilst playing the games that came with my pb.

Will keep check of this thread to see what you guys think of it.
    Same here. Need it to be a little lower in cost before I can afford it. Not that it isn't worth $5, I'm sure it is...maybe even more. But my budget is strict...and tiny.
    05-02-12 12:06 AM
    Fun game, but way too short.
    05-02-12 12:22 AM
    Smash Cops is showing to be $2.99 right now in Appworld. But the AW needs to sync, I guess, for it to show that price at checkout. As soon as it does, I'm on it like white on rice.
    05-03-12 11:07 PM
    I've contacted Hutch Games - the dev's behind Smash Cops and they've told me that Union plans to release the update to Smash Cops for PlayBook in June.

The new update should bring: 10 new missions, a whole new area of city, three new cop cars; a bunch of new felons; with new challenges and collectables.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    05-08-12 08:07 AM
    Sad news: I've been told by original developers of Smash Cops that due to low sales of the game on PlayBook this version won't get any updates at all. Seems that Fishlabs are not alone not willing to spend time on releasing Valkyrie update to GoF 2 HD for PlayBook because of low sales.
    08-20-12 04:11 PM
    that sucks and I think that is dumb. sometimes more of an investment besides a few months is needed. seeing a game that gets frequent updates serves as advertisement and will promote sales.

not updating guarantees no sales. oh well, I'm not going to cry about it or promote it if they wont. ill play my copy till I'm bored and move to another game which is the end game for all games that don't get updates.
    08-20-12 07:45 PM
    well, hopefully they'll update when sales goes up when BB10 devices hit the market. Surprised that Fishlabs have had low sales too....I guess GOF isn't for everyone (unlike Angry Birds)
    08-20-12 08:06 PM
    Sad news: I've been told by original developers of Smash Cops that due to low sales of the game on PlayBook this version won't get any updates at all. Seems that Fishlabs are not alone not willing to spend time on releasing Valkyrie update to GoF 2 HD for PlayBook because of low sales.
    what kind of sales are they expecting when its been out for other platforms for a year? GOF has 365 reviews.. when a game gets over 100 reviews it seems to be doing well. Especially at 10 bucks a pop.
    Last edited by playbookster; 08-20-12 at 08:52 PM.
    08-20-12 08:48 PM
    a great app!
    Thanks
    08-20-12 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD