I don't know if someone else has already thought of this but here goes...

I like print to go - it has proven useful several times and does save paper, copying and lugging.

From time to time I have to travel in areas of little to no coverage (cell or wireless) so I can't surf or get back to the articles or pages. Usually I surf or review articles on my playbook before leaving and don't finish it completely (yes, I could go to my laptop or desktop and renavigate and print it but why double the work). What would be helpful is a way to send a webpage link from my playbook browser or email to an online version of print to go and get it to send the complete article or webpage to me in its pdf format. (like hp eprint service - you send an attachment via email and it prints to your Internet connected hp printer).

Is this possible? Even helpful for others?
    Thanks
    04-30-12 07:18 PM
    I'm still eagerly waiting for the Mac version of PrintToGo
    04-30-12 07:25 PM
    Try "Offline Reader" in App World. You'll be able to reference web pages without wifi.
    04-30-12 11:41 PM
    Print To Go is so awesome. I print web pages, articles, pdfs, stuff from wikipedia, news and more to my Playbook.

I've printed driving directions, images too.

Great when you are working on your laptop/desktop then need to get up and go somewhere, but have access to the same file with you on the go.
    05-01-12 03:13 AM
    I've used it for recipes.
    05-01-12 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD