Hi all,

Cooklet just got updated today on the PlayBook, it's a great cooking app and recipe box as it has recipes from all around the world!

Today I noticed that they mentioned a website account on twitter telling them about the change log, they said it has touchless navigation for easier cooking, what do you think this means? Check the picture below.
    Attachment 108907
    giorgio99 likes this.
    04-27-12 07:11 PM
    I justed tried it.
    It is kind of cool. It uses the PB camera and tracks your hand movement to flip between pages. (hence touchless)
    giorgio99 likes this.
    04-27-12 07:32 PM
    How do you turn the camera on?, there is no option in the settings.
    04-28-12 06:36 AM
    Select a recipe, click on the start cooking button , click on the activate motion sensor bar on the top.
    giorgio99 likes this.
    04-28-12 01:23 PM
    Select a recipe, click on the start cooking button , click on the activate motion sensor bar on the top.
    Useful too when your hands are covered in raw ground beef you don't want to touch the screen.
    giorgio99 likes this.
    04-28-12 02:23 PM
    Pretty awesome. Just like kinect.
    giorgio99 likes this.
    04-28-12 04:11 PM
    Wow. When I read the title I was thinking voice control, but this is much cooler. Currently downloading the app solely to try out this feature. (I don't cook much, so the actual functionality of the app isn't that much use to me).
    giorgio99 likes this.
    04-28-12 04:28 PM
    Touchless navigation will be developed even further but for now we completely redesigned the app.
    Here's just a litte sneak peek https://twitter.com/i/#!/CookletApp/...com%2FlWRnJwDc

More info tomorrow, cheers!
    g
    osbook likes this.
    11-14-12 07:40 PM
    Cooklet for PlayBook includes now "Touchless Navigation"?-fb_cover_blank_newcooklet_launch01_03.jpg

It's here already enjoy!
    11-15-12 10:53 AM
    Where is the start cooking button ?
    I can see; Add your photo, Convert, Set Timer and I made it
    giorgio99 likes this.
    11-15-12 11:39 AM
    Where is the start cooking button ?
    I can see; Add your photo, Convert, Set Timer and I made it
    Glad it's not just me, bought the app to try it out and I can't find a way to make it work!

Gordon
    giorgio99 likes this.
    11-16-12 06:50 AM
    Hello folks, cooking mode is not yet available. It wasn't redesigned and polished enough for the launch of new Cooklet. It will be back shortly, I assure you Any good experience with the new one so far? Cheers!
    11-16-12 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD