I'm trying to help you out here. This will give you something to do. Do a security wipe, update it, and then package it up real nice and send it to me.

With all the complaints I just won't have the time to do them all by myself.

And, for those who want one and haven't been able to afford one get a hold of me. The poorer you are the bigger GB model you'll get.

And for those that can afford one but just want a great deal...$20 for my trouble would be very much appreciated.

Now that I have your attention...For real...Read a little and you will find there is no way to get bored with a PB. If you're still bored...PM me!
    Manic99, Sergag, kozmo68 and 20 others like this.
    04-27-12 06:17 PM
    I can't afford a piece of bubble gum. I'll take a 64GB. Thank you
    Spencerdl and srmurray1 like this.
    04-27-12 06:20 PM
    Well I was waiting 'till I really,really,really had to. So I'm gonna pimp myself out tonight for twenty bucks
    currygoat likes this.
    04-27-12 06:31 PM
    Very clever and entertaining post. Thank you!
    04-27-12 07:41 PM
    Thanks OP; maybe this will end the whiney overly self entitled troll threads disguised as real concern(s).

Thank you; oh, and 5 stars.
    04-27-12 07:48 PM
    Ahh something fresh.
    04-27-12 08:18 PM
    Like buying a car then saying there is no where to go. If you can't find something for PB to do you have a serious problem/issue.
    04-27-12 08:22 PM
    Well I was waiting 'till I really,really,really had to. So I'm gonna pimp myself out tonight for twenty bucks
    This might sound glamorous, until you realize sputneek has to do it the hard way... one quarter at a time...
    jafobabe, sputneek and kbz1960 like this.
    04-27-12 08:23 PM
    i need a Playbook and will give a a fair price for one or take it from you. You will be doing a good person a great deed. No family , lots of hardship. truly could use it.
    TNNurse likes this.
    04-27-12 08:28 PM
    Yeah its kind like hearing your kids say there's nothing to eat while staring into a full refrigerator or there's nothing to watch on 500 cable channels!
    04-27-12 08:31 PM
    Thanks for the thread Yankee495......I would be happy to assist you on your quest for disgruntled PlayBook owners that want to part with an amazing device......this thread made me SMILE
    04-27-12 08:56 PM
    It's been awhile that I have read something worthwhile here lately. This made it fun again.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    04-27-12 09:14 PM
    aww FUDGE! I came here cuz I thought I was gonna get some ideas to make my Playbook experience less boring

haha JUST kidding. Hey, I'm so bored with it I just purchased my 2ND Playbook from Cowboom a couple days ago!!
    jafobabe likes this.
    04-27-12 10:13 PM
    Hey i have 3 over here that is mine! All too much though kinda use one at a time.
    But for my household will do, Family loves it!
    04-27-12 10:17 PM
    ...And there's no home button
    ...And my friends don't have one
    ...And the apps aren't all free
    ...And it's boring
    ...I can't believe mummy and daddy gave me this for my birthday... They hate me :sad:

Hmmmm, maybe the new PB-h8r troll slogan should be 'Toys for Tools'

madman0141 likes this.
    04-27-12 11:20 PM
    ...And there's no home button
    ...And my friends don't have one
    ...And the apps aren't all free
    ...And it's boring
    ...I can't believe mummy and daddy gave me this for my birthday... They hate me :sad:

Hmmmm, maybe the new PB-h8r troll slogan should be 'Toys for Tools'

You don't understand me
    I'm almost 19 and you ruined my life
    All my friends are on Facebook from other countries
    Someday I'm going to kiss a girl when I stop being afraid of them
    And I almost forgot I'm bored with my PlayBook
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-28-12 05:17 AM
    Really Original. I haven't seen a thread like this one for at least a few weeks.
    04-28-12 05:32 AM
    Really Original. I haven't seen a thread like this one for at least a few weeks.
    Yeah, I know what ya' mean....it's positive, has loads of levity, self-deprecating, and whineless; what's not to love...10 stars if I had that choice.
    04-28-12 03:57 PM
    My dog just got hit by a car and lost his 4th and last leg, (his name was Pogo, might have to change it to "Lump"), my '72 Vega just overheated, My girlfriend just left me for the Milkman, all my plants have withered and died, my roof leaks, and my neighbors cat keeps using by front porch as a "dropbox", my Facebook page was just hijacked by someone in Russia, BUT I still have room for another Playbook.

Let me know what you collect and what discounts you are offering, I'll take one.........

C
    Marty_LK likes this.
    04-30-12 10:05 AM
    My dog just got hit by a car and lost his 4th and last leg, (his name was Pogo, might have to change it to "Lump"), my '72 Vega just overheated, My girlfriend just left me for the Milkman, all my plants have withered and died, my roof leaks, and my neighbors cat keeps using by front porch as a "dropbox", my Facebook page was just hijacked by someone in Russia, BUT I still have room for another Playbook.

Let me know what you collect and what discounts you are offering, I'll take one.........

C
    Wow! I thought I was the only actual person that the sky fell on. Change up the circumstances of events and that exaclty me!
    04-30-12 10:12 AM

C
    You don't have to call you're dog anything 'cause he won't come anyways
    04-30-12 10:29 AM
    My dog just got hit by a car and lost his 4th and last leg, (his name was Pogo, might have to change it to "Lump"), my '72 Vega just overheated, My girlfriend just left me for the Milkman, all my plants have withered and died, my roof leaks, and my neighbors cat keeps using by front porch as a "dropbox", my Facebook page was just hijacked by someone in Russia...
    That's one of my favorite country songs
    sputneek likes this.
    04-30-12 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD