Just saw this tweet from @BlackberryDev:

#BB10jam Session: How we built #BBM using the #BlackBerry10 platform and #Cascades. Awesome. http://bbry.lv/KdFRMg ^RH

Good news, BBM should be available in BB10 on release and also it is redesigned with Cascades. Excitement keeps growing
    Stewartj1, mikelcal and bluetroll like this.
    04-26-12 02:45 PM
    why wouldnt bbm be available with the launch of bb10?
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    04-26-12 03:50 PM
    I think they meant that it was very easy and painless to do an app that everyone is familiar with, using the infamous new coding structure.
    04-26-12 03:53 PM
    I meant itis good news as this tweet means BBM will be available with BB10 release.
    04-26-12 05:11 PM
    lmfao and when is this BB10 going to be released ? next week ? next Month ? Next Year ? always frickin waiting, while they throw ty little tit bits like this on Twitter.
    04-26-12 05:14 PM
    I meant itis good news as this tweet means BBM will be available with BB10 release.
    AND in Cascades! Swweeet!!
    04-26-12 05:33 PM
    lmfao and when is this BB10 going to be released ? next week ? next Month ? Next Year ? always frickin waiting, while they throw ty little tit bits like this on Twitter.
    Better than waiting to rain on someone's parade.
    04-26-12 05:33 PM
    Not just bbm essentially the whole ui will be cascades.
    04-26-12 06:43 PM
    It will be released when it's ready, unless that's not soon enough we can all start a petition for Rim to release it early just for you.
    04-26-12 06:45 PM
    I wish they could just come with a cooler/catchier/smoother name than BB10...
    axllebeer and Geeoff like this.
    04-26-12 07:20 PM
    I would really like to see that. What would Cascades add to BBMing
    anon(3896606) and Todor Ninov like this.
    04-26-12 07:26 PM
    It will be released when it's ready, unless that's not soon enough we can all start a petition for Rim to release it early just for you.
    its never going to be ready simple. if it was why would rim drop the price of the playbook, this is it,its not getting any better than this.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-26-12 07:52 PM
    LOL!!!! And lmfao you so funny!! Sound like you have got your feelings hurt or something
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-26-12 07:59 PM
    I wish they could just come with a cooler/catchier/smoother name than BB10...
    They did, then they got sued
    04-26-12 09:32 PM
    its never going to be ready simple. if it was why would rim drop the price of the playbook, this is it,its not getting any better than this.

Just wondering, are you just generally negative, or is it something about BlackBerry?
    kozmo68 and sk8er_tor like this.
    04-26-12 09:35 PM
    BB10 name can always be changed...it may add confusion but they definitely have the option to change and update the name if they decide on something more appealing! I hope they do have something better, BBX would be perfect...maybe they can pay off the company or something...I said in another post that they may call it BB10, but users will adopt the BBX name, much like users created BBM when it was initially just BlackBerry Messenger, and it was years later that they officially labelled it BBM...so I can see something similar happening to BBX...the company can't sue RIM for its customers referring to it as BBX...so maybe that will happen
    04-26-12 09:38 PM
    Problem is he's got black drawers and very miserable about it. You know how it is.
    04-26-12 09:40 PM
    They did, then they got sued
    Could they not have just hyphenated it or something. Like "BB-X" is that just not good enough?
    04-26-12 10:13 PM
    That sounds really good. I'm very exited for BBX phones.
    04-26-12 10:20 PM
    Could they not have just hyphenated it or something. Like "BB-X" is that just not good enough?
    Seriously! Like X is the roman numeral for 10. No one can trademark that right? Its sounds sooo badass. Like osx uses it and that's just Operating Software X (10). So wtf. Oh well. Bbx in my book.
    04-26-12 10:53 PM
    Well, just like "Montana" was the code name for the Bold 9930, whose to say that "BB10" can't be a code name as well? I really believe RIM will need to come up with a new name when BB10 launches because it's a terrible name. It's terrible because there was no BB8, or 9 and it's terrible because it's unimaginative and was simply a cover up of a horrible mistake RIM made by not first making sure they could register the BBX trademark before using it. If RIM can't come up with a good name themselves, there are companies out there that are in the business of naming things and creating brands, which I have to say, it may not be a bad idea to let someone from outside of the company come up with a name.
    04-26-12 10:55 PM
    I thought that BB8 was pb os1 and BB9 was pb os 2.0?
    04-27-12 01:30 AM
    Just wondering, are you just generally negative, or is it something about BlackBerry?
    no its just Blackberry, they never deliver.

04-27-12 06:29 AM
    no its just Blackberry, they never deliver.

If you don't think rim delivers or blackberry get any better go get yourself a 7130 and a 9320. I agree they both have the same top quality but the technology is world's apart.
    I understand though blackberry isn't for everyone especially the weak at heart. No need going around hateful just go.
    04-27-12 07:18 AM
    If you don't think rim delivers or blackberry get any better go get yourself a 7130 and a 9320. I agree they both have the same top quality but the technology is world's apart.
    I understand though blackberry isn't for everyone especially the weak at heart. No need going around hateful just go.
    Stop arse licking Blackberry and maybe we will get a product that does what it should, just because i got the Playbook cheap doesnt mean i have to be a beta tester.

Why dont you go through Crackberry and delete all the negative threads, then you can live in a happy little playbook world.
    04-27-12 08:22 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD