Looking for the best sounding wired or wireless headsfree. Best sounding to other side that is.

I've gone through many Bluetooth and wired headsets and people on the other side are always complaining that I sound bad.

Any suggestions?
    04-25-12 07:15 PM
    Jabra PRO� 9450 Wireless Headset,consider it.I recommend you on behalf of my personal experience.
    05-01-12 10:43 AM
    Jabra PRO� 9450 Wireless Headset,consider it.I recommend you on behalf of my personal experience.
    thanks, I'll go check it out.
    05-01-12 12:23 PM
    Plantronics MX500 with a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. I have tried a lot different headsets and this is by far the best sounding for both sides.
    05-28-12 07:49 PM
    Plantronics MX500 with a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. I have tried a lot different headsets and this is by far the best sounding for both sides.
    Thanks. Lots of reviews claim it sounds great but fragile. Have you had any issues with this?
    05-29-12 12:44 AM
    Plantronics Voyager Pro+ or HD. I drive an 18 wheeler with a pretty high ambient noise level, and I can hear and be heard clearly, can listen to streaming media, and can be connected to both of my phones to take calls automatically. Also, it is the most comfortable headset of the 5 I've owned.
    05-29-12 01:47 AM
    Plantronics Voyager Pro+ or HD. I drive an 18 wheeler with a pretty high ambient noise level, and I can hear and be heard clearly, can listen to streaming media, and can be connected to both of my phones to take calls automatically. Also, it is the most comfortable headset of the 5 I've owned.
    I'm trying to go low tech and get a wired headset. I don't use it much but when I need it, I can't wait to charge it up. This one seems to be so good that I may go back to Bluetooth.
    05-29-12 02:31 AM
    Have you tried iKross? its a good option as well.
    ---------------------------
    1983 honda xr350r
    06-04-12 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD