ok i had just downloaded the new leaked os, however i need help, everywhere i seem to look there are none to help me with what i need.

step1: download new/leaked os

step2: delete all prior Os that are on computer

step3: install new/leaked Os onto computer

step4: find vendor.xl than delte it off computer

step5: load leaked os onto phone.

step 5 seems like it would be the easiest however i cannot seem to find out how to load the OS onto my phone. I tried using DM but only OS version it is finding is my current OS on my phone and also a downgradable OS. I cannot find out how to do this. I am not a newbie however this is the first time I am trying a leaked OS. can someone please help, much appreciated thanks!!!!what am i doing wrong or what step am i missing?
    04-24-12 06:31 AM
    Try this then try the install again.

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...emover-673344/
    04-24-12 06:57 AM
    worked very well thanks for the help

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-24-12 08:40 AM
    Worked for me too. Thanks. Happened to have the same problem, and I found this thread. I've previously installed the US West 7.0 (4??). So I didn't think I had a Vendor file (I'm on Sprint). It found a copy on a back up drive that I had plugged in. Deleted it, and install went fine.
    04-24-12 02:24 PM
    I installed the leak without removing the vendor file or old OS. I thought this was not a problem with Verizon phones, no?
    04-24-12 02:40 PM
    I installed the leak without removing the vendor file or old OS. I thought this was not a problem with Verizon phones, no?

Im not sure, i had never heard of that ....however the venor delete program was so simple and fast it doesnt hurt to delete it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-24-12 05:00 PM
    or you caa simply after installing the leaked version go to
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    and run the loader application which will install 7.1 just as easy....
    04-24-12 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD