Hello

Ive been experiencing some strange issues with my torch 9800. Ive been using it for almost 2 years now. The thing is, at times when I perform the battery pull, sometimes it wont turn on, the LED just keep blinking, and when it does turn on after a few attempts, the touch screen and the trackpad wont work at all if i slide it open, they only work if the slider is closed. And if i do slide it open, the whole system becomes very sluggish and heavy.

Anyone can help me with this?
    04-19-12 07:41 PM
    There might be two issues with your BB, the first one that you BB need software update, I would like to suggest you to update the software on Blackberry mobile. Once you update software on your BB hopefully issue will be solved. Otherwise you need to replace the batter of your BB. Might be you install new App like Blackberry spy Software on your Mobile such things can be happen due to that, To overcome this issue you need to check the preferences and uninstall the App.
    Last edited by BryanChris; 04-20-12 at 06:43 AM.
    04-20-12 02:58 AM
    I have tried updating the OS several times and I have already bought a new battery but the problem still persist. And now its getting worse, sometimes if i slide it open, the keypad wont work at all along with the trackpad and touch screen.
    04-20-12 12:05 PM
    I have tried updating the OS several times and I have already bought a new battery but the problem still persist. And now its getting worse, sometimes if i slide it open, the keypad wont work at all along with the trackpad and touch screen.

If you intend to play Guild Wars 2, then go to the gw2 gold to see
    07-31-12 04:56 AM
    Could be a hardware issue as well. Are you under warranty? If so, see if you can get a replacement phone. Since it still turns on then there is a way to get your data from one phone to another.
    07-31-12 11:39 AM
    Hello!

Pls help with my blackberry torch. last night i updated my app world then suddenly after updating it the icon was gone. I reboot it, hard reset etc.. but nothing changed And i cannot use whatsapp also because when im opening the app it says ''module error'' something. I read the FAQS of whatsapp and it says, if module error popped up, means there's a problem on my OS. Pls do help me! thanks!
    08-04-12 04:14 AM
    Hello!

Pls help with my blackberry torch. last night i updated my app world then suddenly after updating it the icon was gone. I reboot it, hard reset etc.. but nothing changed And i cannot use whatsapp also because when im opening the app it says ''module error'' something. I read the FAQS of whatsapp and it says, if module error popped up, means there's a problem on my OS. Pls do help me! thanks!
    I feel your pain. Every time I update an app my Torch becomes bricked and I have to re-install the OS and ALL my apps. Desktop Manager is useless because it doesn't back up my apps. Blackberry website doesn't recognize my phone half the time it's plugged in to my computer. Half the apps I try to re-install from the site won't download. I won't install app updates any more. I feel your pain Joshua.
    08-06-12 07:46 PM
    I'm having the exact same problems as OP.
    What's the easiest way to update my OS?
    08-16-12 12:58 PM
    The easiest way is to load the OS thru AppLoader. You don't have to use DM. But if you want to update an app thru AppWorld, make sure you have the latest version available. It may fix your issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by newcollector; 08-16-12 at 01:32 PM.
    08-16-12 01:29 PM
    I had the same issue, screen and track ball dead, but also the back of my Torch got really hot, then it stopped working all together... anyone else with this heat issue too?
    08-17-12 09:17 AM
    I just want to say I'm sorry.Although I have tried for several times ,I still can't solve it.sometimes if i slide it open, the keypad wont work at all along with the trackpad and touch screen.
    if you need to know more about gw2 gold,please come here to see..
    08-29-12 01:22 AM
    I had the same issue, screen and track ball dead, but also the back of my Torch got really hot, then it stopped working all together...

anyone else with this heat issue too?
    Yip I've had that issue with my curve ,sent in for repairs and I got told it could not be repaired . One or other icey got melted and that made my battery overload and mix all the cells until it totally burnt the phone . I have a torch 9800 now and don't get that problem ,only my battery doesn't last longer than 6hours which sux ...otherwise I'm good .
    09-06-12 01:48 AM
    Yip I've had that issue with my curve ,sent in for repairs and I got told it could not be repaired . One or other icey got melted and that made my battery overload and mix all the cells until it totally burnt the phone . I have a torch 9800 now and don't get that problem ,only my battery doesn't last longer than 6hours which sux ...otherwise I'm good .
    It seems that the heat is coming from under the keyboard, not the battery area.....

I'm going to see if anything can be done..... honestly, i think it's a wiring issue....
    09-11-12 01:18 PM
    my trackpad wont work when the phone is slid open, touchscreen stops workin occasionly just updated the software and still nothing..
    09-11-12 04:49 PM
    Hi.
    I have a problem with my phone. Last December 14 I was using wi-fi and downloading books in wattpad then suddenly my phone turned off and restarted I've waited for it to finish and show the home screen but as the phone finished restarting it turned off and restart again. It was already three days I've been trying to open it but still it repeats the same process above.

Can anyone help me? I've been depressed because of it.
    12-17-12 05:15 AM
    the light on my phone doesnt switch of, the answer,menu,escape and end call,only the four buttons on the phone,the face itself turns of,but those light keep on burning,is it a problem
    02-13-13 07:48 AM

If you intend to play Guild Wars 2, then go to the gw2 gold to see
    ok? That helps.
    02-13-13 10:26 AM
    ok? That helps.
    You should check your 9800 hardware. Usually problems happened when the flexible cable that connect the upper part of the phone and the base getting cut. Replace that and everything should work. It happened to me.
    Other problems like screen doesn't rotate or no virtual keyboard show on screen while the phone close, you should check with the slider parts on the phone. the slider already worn out. Try replace the slider. I have been upgrade my OS up to the latest 6.0.0.749 without any problem on the hardware if you follow the instruction.
    9800 common problems are on the slider, flexicable and trackpad.
    02-13-13 11:36 AM
    You should check your 9800 hardware. Usually problems happened when the flexible cable that connect the upper part of the phone and the base getting cut. Replace that and everything should work. It happened to me.
    Other problems like screen doesn't rotate or no virtual keyboard show on screen while the phone close, you should check with the slider parts on the phone. the slider already worn out. Try replace the slider. I have been upgrade my OS up to the latest 6.0.0.749 without any problem on the hardware if you follow the instruction.
    9800 common problems are on the slider, flexicable and trackpad.
    I'm not the one with the problem, the OP has the problem lol. Thanks anyway
    02-18-13 01:28 AM
    heeey i have had my bb for about 4 months and recently whenever i press the back key or the red key or any vowel it posts a 'uo' into whatever im using also the light keeps flashing even when i have no messages and tonight it kept re-starting by itself and i dont know why pleaseee help xo
    02-22-13 03:50 PM
    Hi Everyone. I just got a replacement Torch for the one that I lost. It's only been one day and I already have issues. Phone's background: hasn't been used at all, basically brand new to me, bought from a friend. Issue: First it has a short battery life, wayyyyy worse than my 2 year old blackberry torch. Second, when I pull the battery or charge it again, all the contacts, messages etc are lost! EVERYTIME! Can anyone give me an idea on what's going on?
    06-26-13 07:21 PM
    Backup all your contacts, pictures, music and anything on your microseconds card. Wipe everything and reload your OS and start putting stuff back piece by piece.
    Check the forums for 'recovering a nuked berry' for wipe and reset. Follow Pete6 answer elite1 methods and you'll be in good shape.
    CKBO
    06-26-13 08:19 PM
    same problem i ave i think blackberry days are coming to an end ............ these phones are not tested . they release the phones for customers to test them ........... outer madness
    07-13-13 08:06 PM
    Hello

Ive been experiencing some strange issues with my torch 9800. Ive been using it for almost 2 years now. The thing is, at times when I perform the battery pull, sometimes it wont turn on, the LED just keep blinking, and when it does turn on after a few attempts, the touch screen and the trackpad wont work at all if i slide it open, they only work if the slider is closed. And if i do slide it open, the whole system becomes very sluggish and heavy.

Anyone can help me with this?
    08-24-13 07:23 AM
    Hi, can ANYBODY please give some advice: I have just updated my BB torch 9800 software and the following message was received: "uncaught exception:
    Application
    Net_rim_bb_qm_peer
    (276) is not responding:
    Process terminated" ....... What does this mean and how can I fix it??
    My torch is now running slower than ever.
    Desperate!
    10-19-13 09:52 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD