I was having that issue with Evernote where you couldn't delete things properly and words would insert and all that. After searching the forums here, it seemed the best thing to do was sideload the Android version. I deleted my native 1.2 version and rebooted. I got the 3.6.2 bar from a good ereader site, went into development mode, fired up DPBB or whatever it's called and sideloaded the bar. After it installed, I launched Evernote and it was the BB version! It even showed back up in my appworld list as 1.2... I'm not sure how or why that happened, but now I'm back where I started: with the buggy as native app. Any ideas?
    04-18-12 09:39 PM
    I was having that issue with Evernote where you couldn't delete things properly and words would insert and all that. After searching the forums here, it seemed the best thing to do was sideload the Android version. I deleted my native 1.2 version and rebooted. I got the 3.6.2 bar from a good ereader site, went into development mode, fired up DPBB or whatever it's called and sideloaded the bar. After it installed, I launched Evernote and it was the BB version! It even showed back up in my appworld list as 1.2... I'm not sure how or why that happened, but now I'm back where I started: with the buggy as native app. Any ideas?
    RE: the native app - it has been broken for nearly 2 months now (since OS2 was released).
    Please voice your concerns over @ Evernote for BlackBerry - Evernote User Forum

There are many fundamental flaws with the Android port which is why we are making a big fuss about getting the native version fixed and not abandoned.
    04-19-12 02:17 AM
    Strange, the native EverNote app seemingly works fine for me.
    04-19-12 05:14 AM
    Are you sure the bar file you got was the actual converted android app? Sounds like you downloaded and sideloaded the actual native evernote app bar file.

I would recommend deleting native evernote, deleting the other bar file evernote to start from scratch. I would recommend looking for a different android bar file for evernote (if you search this very forum you should be able to find one) and sideloading again.
    04-19-12 06:22 AM
    RE: the native app - it has been broken for nearly 2 months now (since OS2 was released).
    Please voice your concerns over @ Evernote for BlackBerry - Evernote User Forum

There are many fundamental flaws with the Android port which is why we are making a big fuss about getting the native version fixed and not abandoned.
    Yeah, I know about this. My issue is how did a converted Android Bar install itself as a native app...

Are you sure the bar file you got was the actual converted android app? Sounds like you downloaded and sideloaded the actual native evernote app bar file.

I would recommend deleting native evernote, deleting the other bar file evernote to start from scratch. I would recommend looking for a different android bar file for evernote (if you search this very forum you should be able to find one) and sideloading again.
    That could be possible...I never even considered that because the site I get my converted .bars from is always reliable. I have about 20 sideloaded Android apps on my PB from there, all working perfectly.
    04-19-12 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD