What's the best way to prolong the battery life for the 9650--how often do people need to charge their 9650 assuming average usage?
    04-18-12 07:49 PM
    Turn screen brightness down, put screen time out on lowest setting, use default theme, turn off vibration and close apps not in use. That's just a start. I get approx a day and a half now because I use my PlayBook for just about everything except for phone calls and text......I have a boring life
    Chrisy and njtexas2 like this.
    04-18-12 07:58 PM
    In addition:

Make sure apps are closed.
    Turn GPS on e911.
    Hit the standby button at the top when you set your phone down.
    Set social networking apps to only fresh upon opening app.

I'm with spencerdl; since I got my PlayBook I do all my browsing, media etc on the PlayBook. I use the BlackBerry handheld for calls, messaging, Music and GPS when driving.

Mine lasts a good 15 hours.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 04-18-12 at 11:22 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-18-12 11:20 PM
    I have several email addresses that are syncing..is it possible to have the emails sync every 15 minutes or upon touch?

Please remind me what Playbook is--I'm new to blackberry 9650

thanks!
    04-19-12 10:54 AM
    I have several email addresses that are syncing..is it possible to have the emails sync every 15 minutes or upon touch?

Please remind me what Playbook is--I'm new to blackberry 9650

thanks!
    Email's are always pushed to the device. After the mailbox receives the email, it will alert the handheld and sync the email.

BlackBerry Playbook is a tablet made by RIM. Mostly it works as a bigger screen for blackberry smartphone, but can be used for games.
    04-19-12 07:11 PM
    Email's are always pushed to the device. After the mailbox receives the email, it will alert the handheld and sync the email.

BlackBerry Playbook is a tablet made by RIM. Mostly it works as a bigger screen for blackberry smartphone, but can be used for games.
    LMAO.....the PlayBook can be used for MORE than just games.....LOL . A LOT MORE
    04-19-12 08:53 PM
    LMAO.....the PlayBook can be used for MORE than just games.....LOL . A LOT MORE
    thanks for telling me, i forgot it
    04-19-12 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD