Anyone else with a synced Yahoo! or other e-mail accounts experience their deleted e-mails not showing up in their e-mail account's Trash folder after deleting them from their PlayBook? The syncing is so different from syncing with my phone...

Thanks for your time,

SiDE
    04-16-12 11:49 PM
    Yes I agree, and this is one of the things I dislike about the playbook. The syncing is very much different than that of the smartphone. On my Gmail account, my emails don't show up at all. When I delete something, it only deletes on the playbook and not on my phone or actual email account. Weird
    04-17-12 01:05 AM
    If i delete mine on the PB they are gone off my computer whether I've read them or not. Not a good thing in my books.
    04-17-12 02:25 AM
    Yes I agree, and this is one of the things I dislike about the playbook. The syncing is very much different than that of the smartphone. On my Gmail account, my emails don't show up at all. When I delete something, it only deletes on the playbook and not on my phone or actual email account. Weird
    If i delete mine on the PB they are gone off my computer whether I've read them or not. Not a good thing in my books.
    The Account syncing is buggy for my Yahoo! accounts as one will only sync the Calendar while the other will only sync the Addresses. BlackBerry really needs to release a fix for all these issues with 2.0. I hate how they fix issues in one update while creating new one...
    04-17-12 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD