When I got my Torch, I was really glad that I was able to just set the Normal Profile and then the other Profiles just adjust accordingly when selected. I was messing around with my Profile settings today, and I somehow got my Vibrate Only Profile for the Phone's Vibration settings out of sync from the Normal Profile. Before it had "(Normal)" in front of "Custom" but now it's gone, see attachment. Is there a way I could set it back somehow?

Thanks for your time,

SiDE
    04-15-12 10:18 PM
    If you make a setting change to one of the other profiles it will alter that profile's characteristics from "normal." It looks like in the second one the "vibrate" setting has been altered from "in holster" to "always." Try changing it back to "in holster" and see if the "normal" designation comes back.
    04-16-12 12:14 AM
    If you make a setting change to one of the other profiles it will alter that profile's characteristics from "normal." It looks like in the second one the "vibrate" setting has been altered from "in holster" to "always." Try changing it back to "in holster" and see if the "normal" designation comes back.
    I tried that and even pulled the battery as well with no luck.
    04-16-12 09:30 AM
    I tried that and even pulled the battery as well with no luck.
    I hope it's not a bug. I've found one in os 6 vibration settings. When I'm setting up sounds for a particular contact, in the "tactile" alerts part, if I use "custom" and change the "vibrate" setting to "active profile" and save it, it always reverts back to "in holster" no matter how many times I do it. Nothing will make it stay on "active profile." It will, however, stay on "in holster," "always," or "out of holster."
    04-16-12 09:53 AM
    I hope it's not a bug. I've found one in os 6 vibration settings. When I'm setting up sounds for a particular contact, in the "tactile" alerts part, if I use "custom" and change the "vibrate" setting to "active profile" and save it, it always reverts back to "in holster" no matter how many times I do it. Nothing will make it stay on "active profile." It will, however, stay on "in holster," "always," or "out of holster."
    Yeah, I really hope so.
    Last edited by SiDE; 04-16-12 at 11:42 PM.
    04-16-12 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD