Finally spotted a PlayBook and the place couldn't have been much better... After seeing how good his pictures were coming out it made me wonder why I didn't take my PlayBook. My digital camera was screaming for juice since the trip to the car show was a last minute thing... Might as well post a few pics from the show
    Toodeurep, hpjrt, indio810 and 4 others like this.
    04-14-12 05:04 PM
    Very nice!! Love the Acura concept car.
    Abrante likes this.
    04-14-12 05:08 PM
    Finally spotted a PlayBook and the place couldn't have been much better... After seeing how good his pictures were coming out it made me wonder why I didn't take my PlayBook. My digital camera was screaming for juice since the trip to the car show was a last minute thing... Might as well post a few pics from the show
    Thank you for sharing these hot pics! The Benz AMG and Hot wheels Camaro is No Joke!
    Abrante likes this.
    04-14-12 06:34 PM
    Amazing pics and cars. Any suvs? Like denalis, range rovees or escadlides

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-14-12 06:50 PM
    Thanks for the story! Love the tales of "in the wild" spotting!
    Abrante likes this.
    04-14-12 07:45 PM
    Wait did you take those pictures with you playbook or with the regular camera?
    04-14-12 07:56 PM
    Cool, Abrante! Thanks.
    Abrante likes this.
    04-14-12 07:58 PM
    Wait did you take those pictures with you playbook or with the regular camera?
    With my point and shoot. I was excited to see a PlayBook right in front of me though lol. Here is some more pics.
    Last edited by Abrante; 04-14-12 at 11:39 PM.
    04-14-12 11:28 PM
    Amazing pics and cars. Any suvs? Like denalis, range rovees or escadlides

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk

If I would have had requests I would have taken pics of the Rovees... They had some nice ones there. I was mostly focused on performance cars... My cousin took much more pics than me so I will check out his pics and pull out any SUV's that he might have captured, if any!
    04-14-12 11:32 PM
    I will take that Camaro over that Viper any day. Dodge took a great car and screwed it up. That is one fugly car.

Nice pics.
    Abrante likes this.
    04-14-12 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD