hello.
    I live in Thailand and I really want the new blackberry bold. The Thai network that brought in the older blackberry wont be bringing blackberry bold soon. My friends and I wants it really badly, so i tried searching the internet for foreign blackberry sellers and this is what i found,,

Ive copied the content on the web forum these two seller posted on

"We Offer:

Brand New Apple Iphones and Nokia Mobile Phones,Samsumg Mobile Phones,,Gaming Consoles at competitive prices available instock.

Blackberry 9000 Bold $265 (unlocked)
    Blackberry Curve 8320 Titanium $200
    Blackberry 8820 Smartphone $200 (unlocked)
    HTC Touch Diamond $250
    HTC Touch Pro $265
    HTC Touch $200"

"BEST BUY COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED is a Telecommunication equipment company dedicated to the service of the public in dispensing and selling quality goods and services to the entire public at large. We operate much kind of services and other benefits depending on the rate at which we receive patronage from our buyers and thus this makes us one of the best in the Telecommunication distribution sector. We were established in the year 2001 as a corporate company in the Telecom distributorship industry, We have branches and drop shippers worldwide. We have achieved alot of goals due to the high quality that we provide to the public.

We ship Internationally! All items provided by us are Brand New, Boxed and with Full Warranty.

We offer a 1 Year Return Policy for defective items from the date of arrival (DOA) at your location.

Any item lost in the mail will be responsible by Home Trade Market , We will not be responsible for any product that becomes defective beyond the 1 Year of receipt. The customer will have to contact the Manufacturer for further assistance.

All return items MUST be Brand New, Factory Sealed,Unused.

BEST BUY COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED will be responsible for return shipping charges.This also Applies to defective items.

All returns, for any reason, must be packaged with instruction booklets and all other supplied accessories when it was first delivered to you.

Shipment...FedEx & UPS
    Delivery Hours...2/3days delivery

Contact e mails.

Blackberry Bold@ 300
    Blackberry Curve 8310@220
    Blackberry 8300 @ 200
    Blackberry 8800 @ 180
    Blackberry 8700g @ 150
    Blackberry 8100 Pearl Cingular (unlocked) @120
    "

Well... Looking at the phone number they are from UK,, The prices are fairly low comparing to prices of mobile in thailand. . .
    I want to know if these sellers are reliable, and how is it possible for these sellers have a big amount of mobiles for sell and also providing warranty for them....

If they are not reliable and how do u guys suggest me to buy my blackberry bold...

ps. ive never had a blackberry before,, this will be my first one..

looking forward to your replies... thanks very much
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 09-12-08 at 08:26 PM.
    09-12-08 07:57 PM
    I have edited your post as it could be mistaken for spam..

In regards to the sellers...simple, don't buy from anyone you can't trust or can't get good feedback on..
    09-12-08 08:28 PM
    could be mistaken for spam..
    Oh my, you're being way too generous here.
    09-12-08 09:12 PM
    I bought my BB Bold here in India from Negri Electronics. The price for an unlocked phone is much higher than what you have shown in your email but they are really really reliable. The shipment took 3-4 days. Or else, if you have friends in HK, you can get them to buy you an unlocked version of CSL.
    09-13-08 01:31 AM
    i also bought from CSL in hkg for usd 650 and it's working fine in dubai.

cheers,
    jags
    09-13-08 03:36 AM
    Well... Looking at the phone number they are from UK,, The prices are fairly low comparing to prices of mobile in thailand. . .
    I want to know if these sellers are reliable, and how is it possible for these sellers have a big amount of mobiles for sell and also providing warranty for them....

If they are not reliable and how do u guys suggest me to buy my blackberry bold...

This seems to be easy - If it seems too good to be true...

The prices are ridiculously low - about 1/2 the price quoted by reputable companies. Either its a scam or the phones are stolen.

The same message was spammed onto 3 message boards here - reputable companies don't do that.

A simple Google search shows almost identical posts spammed all over the internet, but no street address, no website - only throwaway untraceable emails.

The phone number is a UK 'follow me' redirect which could go anywhere in the world. There is no way to trace it to a human or company.
    09-13-08 04:15 AM
    I have edited your post as it could be mistaken for spam..

In regards to the sellers...simple, don't buy from anyone you can't trust or can't get good feedback on..
    The post quoted IS spam from this message board. I found 3 copies across CB forums, all now reported as spam. Looks like a real live scam trying to cash in on users anxious to get the new toys.
    09-13-08 04:19 AM
    Dont' forget the golden rule... if it looks too good to be true... it is!!
    09-13-08 06:32 AM
    haha yea.... ill remember the rule... well thanks everyone for the info..

and yea i can be sure now that they;re scammers..... i sent an email asking for more info and this is their reply

"Thanks for the mail..

The phone is still for sale for just 300Usd including the shipping fee to your place..Our company is located in Uk and also have another branch in Atlanta Georgia and we ship world wide via fedex for just 2 to 3 days after payment is done...We don't use Escrow for payment we only use western union and money gram as our mode of payment and we are assuring you that once the payment is done we are going to ship to your place using fedex for just 2 to 3 days..So how many do you want to buy from us and also where are you located and can we have your contact mobile phone number to reach you?

Mind you we offer buy 3 units of any items and get one for free..

Do get back to us with your order..

Hope to hear from you soonest

Regards"

Damn these scams are all over the internet

i think ill be getting mine from csl suggested by kanishkaraja and jagdishlk ....

well thanks again
    Last edited by Nantaprong Leelahongjudha; 09-13-08 at 08:27 AM.
    09-13-08 08:20 AM
    hello.
    I live in Thailand and I really want the new blackberry bold. The Thai network that brought in the older blackberry wont be bringing blackberry bold soon. My friends and I wants it really badly, so i tried searching the internet for foreign blackberry sellers and this is what i found,,

Ive copied the content on the web forum these two seller posted on

"We Offer:

Brand New Apple Iphones and Nokia Mobile Phones,Samsumg Mobile Phones,,Gaming Consoles at competitive prices available instock.

Blackberry 9000 Bold $265 (unlocked)
    Blackberry Curve 8320 Titanium $200
    Blackberry 8820 Smartphone $200 (unlocked)
    HTC Touch Diamond $250
    HTC Touch Pro $265
    HTC Touch $200"

"BEST BUY COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED is a Telecommunication equipment company dedicated to the service of the public in dispensing and selling quality goods and services to the entire public at large. We operate much kind of services and other benefits depending on the rate at which we receive patronage from our buyers and thus this makes us one of the best in the Telecommunication distribution sector. We were established in the year 2001 as a corporate company in the Telecom distributorship industry, We have branches and drop shippers worldwide. We have achieved alot of goals due to the high quality that we provide to the public.

We ship Internationally! All items provided by us are Brand New, Boxed and with Full Warranty.

We offer a 1 Year Return Policy for defective items from the date of arrival (DOA) at your location.

Any item lost in the mail will be responsible by Home Trade Market , We will not be responsible for any product that becomes defective beyond the 1 Year of receipt. The customer will have to contact the Manufacturer for further assistance.

All return items MUST be Brand New, Factory Sealed,Unused.

BEST BUY COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED will be responsible for return shipping charges.This also Applies to defective items.

All returns, for any reason, must be packaged with instruction booklets and all other supplied accessories when it was first delivered to you.

Shipment...FedEx & UPS
    Delivery Hours...2/3days delivery

Contact e mails.

Blackberry Bold@ 300
    Blackberry Curve 8310@220
    Blackberry 8300 @ 200
    Blackberry 8800 @ 180
    Blackberry 8700g @ 150
    Blackberry 8100 Pearl Cingular (unlocked) @120
    "

AIS is launching BOLD end Nov - with Thai keypad. Will be able to display and input Thai characters and read Thai attachment. Suggest you wait...
    10-17-08 11:30 AM
    I bought a Storm in the US and brought back to BKK. But I am having trouble getting the internet service to work. Anyone have one here and have it working?
    01-23-09 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD