The first time it was because the power button was pushed in. I got it back fixed.

Now I have 2 problems:

1-The power button does not wake up the playbook from sleep. But it can put it to sleep.
    2-The battery reaches 0 % in about 15 hours without usage. I charged it the whole night. I woke up, it was 100 %. I left it there for the day and I left. I came back home in the afternoon, no one had used it and it had 0 %. Makes no sense ! The RIM rep was trying to convince me that it's normal !! So I am playbookless for the next 10 days :'(
    04-11-12 12:34 PM
    Good luck...Its times like this I'm glad for the Sale of Goods Act in the UK....One of the best consumer protection legislation pieces anywhere
    04-11-12 12:37 PM
    Did your first PB have this fast drain issue?
    04-11-12 12:51 PM
    This issue may be due to email settings. If it's polling ING constantly it will cause that drain even in standby. Try a security worker even first and reinstall the os. Check it for a day without email setup then set it up and see. Also be aware of other apps that may cause the power drains. These include sideloaded apps like words with friends which will constantly poll for updates from person people you are playing against
    Just. Good place to start. With mine I noticed some android apps are power hungry..
    04-11-12 01:13 PM
    I had no email on my PB.. I preferred having it on my Bold 9900 only.

No, the first did not have the drain issue. It's the same PB in both cases.

Fedex guy just picked it up
    04-11-12 01:20 PM
    I have power drain on standby which I consider too much but not that bad. I'm not sure if rim will fix/replace it. I have to make a decision soon since my one year approaches.
    04-11-12 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD