Hi, i just uploaded some photos into dropbox, and im trying to save them into my phone is that possible? i am able to view them thats it but i cant save them in my phone. Help is appreciated Cheers!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    04-10-12 11:03 PM
    I have the same problem. I don't know how to download any of my files from Dropbox using their app.

04-16-12 03:40 PM
    You can't save files directly to your phone via the Dropbox for BlackBerry app. Dropbox however suggests that you "Add files to favorites", which sort of downloads the files so you can open them even when you're not connected to the internet.

If you do want to have the pictures on your phone, you can try this method, but it's really a pain in the ***:
    - Scroll to the photo in Dropbox on your BB
    - Select "Email link to this file"
    - Open the link that is given in a 'new message'
    - Save the photo when it's opened in your browser
    Last edited by KevinTrisno; 04-16-12 at 05:32 PM.
    04-16-12 05:29 PM
    Get FileScout ($3.99) and install the dropbox plugin. Works great for me.

Plugin instructions
    FileScout User Manual [Dropbox Plugin] - Software for BlackBerry� Devices with OS 4.3 or higher
    04-17-12 01:33 PM
    Thank you everyone!

04-18-12 08:05 PM
    Or.... just use the web version.
    07-01-13 12:05 PM
    Hi, i just uploaded some photos into dropbox, and im trying to save them into my phone is that possible? i am able to view them thats it but i cant save them in my phone. Help is appreciated Cheers!!

Hey, for upload .zip files you have to visit website of dropbox to upload them image you can upload from dropbox app or download the app from app world Filescout v.4.0.8 hence, files which are save in your dropbox just click left or right or use tool search box to check your files and to get email for a particular file use Select "Email link to this file" as kevin had inform. Cheers.

Last edited by rushitjainin; 07-24-13 at 09:43 PM.
    07-23-13 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD