This just started happening today. I'm on AT&T but running the official OS 7.1.0.342 from Telenor Norway (vendor xml's have been deleted). I'm not sure if it's an OS issue; I've been running 7.1.0.342 since it was officially released...what was that? A few weeks ago or so? The only changes I've made to my phone were deleting the Photobucket app and BBM Music yesterday. I have reset twice and still getting the issue. The icon flashes so I know it's picking up that it's on the charger. Besides, I was at 47% when I put it on the charger and got up to 94%, so it can't be an issue with the connection. I have reset twice and still getting the issue. Any ideas?
    Last edited by bmartz77; 04-10-12 at 02:44 PM.
    04-10-12 02:35 PM
    You say you "Reset" the device, did this include an actual physical battery pull?

Its either a glitch in the software(battery pull should resolve it), or a defective battery.

If you did an battery pull, then I would suggest trying to reload the OS. If that doesn't fix it then you may want to look into getting a new battery.
    04-11-12 07:15 AM
    To add to Homer1475's comment; you should do a couple of battery pulls and plug the charger in between these. This could help resetting the battery meter.
    04-12-12 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD