Does any one know where the best and cheapest place to buy the Playbook charging pod is in Canada, specifically Ontario?

Futureshop and Bestbuy are expensive, but Crackberry has the 15% promotion right now so before buying I want to see if it's cheaper anywhere else. Anyone know if the Source still sells them and for how much?

Thanks!
    04-07-12 03:48 PM
    Have you checked on Ebay.
    04-07-12 03:50 PM
    If you are using a case, the magnetic rapid charger may be a better choice. Crackberry has them on sale today.
    Zyzomys likes this.
    04-07-12 03:54 PM
    Have you checked on Ebay.
    Yes I've checked Ebay, the cheapest is the same price as Crackberry store funny enough...
    I have a case but I just love holding it bare, only want to use the case when I go out. Got the rapid charger for dirt cheap in the States, but wanting a charging pod.
    04-07-12 04:22 PM
    Walmart in the States has the cheapest PB accessories. You could get someone to deliver them to you.
    04-07-12 05:32 PM
    The best place, IMHO, is Staples. Now, since Staples will price match any internet price from a web site, I would find the cheapest price for the magnetic travel charger (it was $19.95 at Walmart once), call them on the phone, and tell them that www.soandso.com has it at such and such price. They will put you on hold, verify the price, and take your order over the phone. Delivery is very fast (no more then 3-4 days) and I just trust Staples over anything on eScam, whoops, I mean eBay, and the service is simply top notch.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    04-07-12 06:09 PM
    If you are using a case, the magnetic rapid charger may be a better choice. Crackberry has them on sale today.
    i wondered what those 3 dots were for... cool accessory. Frees up the data port too.
    04-07-12 10:22 PM
    Craigslist. I bought my 9810 charger and PB charging pod for $20 each BNIB.

Most places in Canada sell charging pods for $59.99 retail. Do not buy them from a retail store. S
    Last edited by VanCity778; 04-07-12 at 10:27 PM.
    04-07-12 10:24 PM
    staples sometimes puts the charging pods under the rapid charger banner tag. if u ask sometimes they will give u the rapid charger price of 45$ which is not 20$ but its half way down from $70... and u can just pick it up unshipped. u have to find a carless store though.. there r quite a few staples sales guys who have no idea about anything pb if u read on this forum

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook #BeBold 2012
    04-07-12 10:56 PM
    Amazon.ca now has it for $47.86, you can have it price matched at Staples, that is what I am planning to do next week.
    04-07-12 11:00 PM
    Though I can't suggest anywhere cheaper, but I do recommend to buy it from CB store since they got the promotion.

This kind of sales that helps CB running.
    (I know I know, the site lives from ads too)

I'm not related to CB or any kind, just want to share that I previously bought the charging pod from CB and still happy with it.

sorry if my post isn't helping

Sent from my Bold 9900 using.. wait for it.. CrackBerry Forum App! Thanks to Tapatalk
    04-08-12 12:07 AM
    i am waiting for them to go cheap to i know a couple months back staples in the us had them for 13$ !

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using The Official CrackBerry App
    04-08-12 12:42 AM
    Best thing to is find it on the BlackBerry web site then do an entire web search using the item number. Find the cheapest then go with it.
    04-08-12 05:45 AM
    Marauder, I sent you a PM.
    04-08-12 08:25 AM
    Thanks! Just ordered one.

Cheers, Chris
    04-08-12 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD