NEW YORK, April 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) � United Vision Marketing Firms CEO announces today that they are making an offer to Research In Motion (RIM) to acquire its Black Berry assets. The decision was made to acquire RIM after a strategy session with UVMF�s board members and consultants and the announcement by RIM�s new CEO of a possible sell of the company. The proposed deal is an all stock swap deal that will position RIM shareholders to be in a greater equity position by swapping for UVMF�s IPO stock price.

United Vision Marketing Firm Offers to Acquire RIM | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    04-05-12 11:07 AM
    Seems the markets are unsure about this right now. Its all over the place on RIMM right now.

Tim
    04-05-12 11:29 AM
    Yeah.... I'm no expert, but I'm not seeing a very good fit here.
    04-05-12 11:39 AM
    Was posted on Crackberry this morning:

http://crackberry.com/let-silly-time...esearch-motion
    04-05-12 12:01 PM
    based on that professionally crafted press release, this story seems legit to me...

04-05-12 12:24 PM
    That article was one of the funniest things I've read on here in a while. Just goes to show, unfortunately, how far RIM has fallen when it gets this ridiculous. Check out their website. Looks like something I did when I was learning Front page in 1999 http://www.uvm-firm.com
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 04-05-12 at 12:41 PM.
    04-05-12 12:38 PM
    Im pretty sure this Dr. Nono guy got his designation at the same school as our man Dre...

This seems like a similar thing as what happend with the LA Dodgers and the con artist guy that tried to buy them, but forgot that he didnt have any money
    04-05-12 12:41 PM
    Check out their website. Looks like something I did when I was learning Front page in 1999 United Vision Marketing Firm
    LOL, that is some scary markup for sure! 262 consecutive non-breaking spaces in one spot, sigh...
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    04-05-12 12:58 PM
    Their press release got them media attention which is exactly what they wanted.
    04-05-12 01:26 PM
    Uh, that is one STRANGE website.

Found this (and there is sooooo much more)...

"Most of the proceeds earned from the song will go towards the development of a financial literacy app and a new digital education tablet created by the team at UVMF. The financial literacy app will come preloaded on the tablet that will be given to 1 million students from low income school districts. The firm calls the campaign (Project B.L.I.N.G) Ballers Leading & Inspiring the Next Generation."
    04-05-12 02:14 PM
    just found this...

CEO of UVMF Puts 35% of Company Up for Sale for $1.6 Billion - Yahoo! Finance

it says he is offering 35% of HIS company for sale at a valuation of 1.6 BILLION
    04-06-12 02:54 AM
    What sillyness at such a grand scale. Lol
    04-06-12 05:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD