Pls help me. If did something wrong or what. I've been trying for the last 2hrs trying to download apps in the app world. But this appears "Blackberry app world is having trouble connecting to blackberry app world server?" is app world down or i hqve something wrong with my device?
    04-03-12 04:46 PM
    Pls help me. If did something wrong or what. I've been trying for the last 2hrs trying to download apps in the app world. But this appears "Blackberry app world is having trouble connecting to blackberry app world server?" is app world down or i hqve something wrong with my device?
    First are you using the bridge app with a blackberry phone
    second are you on wifi
    third have you set up a BBID.
    04-03-12 04:50 PM
    Same problem here, I experienced this for several times. I have to delete the latest downloaded app, that fixes the issue for me.

sixtina
    04-03-12 06:33 PM
    I am having this same problem. I have tried to delete my latest downloaded app and that didnt work. Any more suggestions? This is very annoying.
    04-11-12 09:56 AM
    Nobody???

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-11-12 11:17 AM
    Theyare updating app world see the new version tab?
    04-11-12 11:20 AM
    Just Restart your Playbook.

If this doesn't work, turn off your WiFi and then restart.
    04-11-12 11:22 AM
    Nobody???
    Why ask or point out problems with the playbook? ( just ignore it like the bb fanbois until it gets resolved).

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-world-715647/
    belfoursdayz likes this.
    04-11-12 11:23 AM
    Where is this new version tab? I don't see it.

And yes, I have restarted me playbook.

04-11-12 11:25 AM
    Nobody???

I had this issue a while ago, I had to remove and re-add my wireless network conection.
    belfoursdayz likes this.
    04-11-12 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD