Just curious if anyone has heard anything regarding any new GameLoft games? They've got some of the coolest games for the playbook and I want more I'm sure some of you have already checked out their website but they have a ton of awesome games that have not been brought over. Seems like most are newer, hd games. I'm gonna guess they are holding back but I figured I would check here to see if anyone has heard anything. Thanks guys
    04-02-12 09:53 PM
    Just curious if anyone has heard anything regarding any new GameLoft games? They've got some of the coolest games for the playbook and I want more I'm sure some of you have already checked out their website but they have a ton of awesome games that have not been brought over. Seems like most are newer, hd games. I'm gonna guess they are holding back but I figured I would check here to see if anyone has heard anything. Thanks guys
    This might be strange, but to be honest I don't even think Gameloft "officially" supports the PlayBook just yet. Sure their popular games like Modern Combat 2 are on the PlayBook but from what I'm reading on the forums and what I'm seeing from Gameloft in their responses, it's like they don't even know about the PlayBook. My guess is that RIM has done something with Gameloft, possibly bought a few rights for certain games etc, which allows the BlackBerry Dev team to port these apps and write them in native code. That could explain a lot at this point in time.
    04-02-12 10:10 PM
    apps are pouring in. I'm sure they made a TON of money so they will be releasing more. They know how the PB works and more and more will come.
    04-02-12 10:13 PM
    This might be strange, but to be honest I don't even think Gameloft "officially" supports the PlayBook just yet. Sure their popular games like Modern Combat 2 are on the PlayBook but from what I'm reading on the forums and what I'm seeing from Gameloft in their responses, it's like they don't even know about the PlayBook. My guess is that RIM has done something with Gameloft, possibly bought a few rights for certain games etc, which allows the BlackBerry Dev team to port these apps and write them in native code. That could explain a lot at this point in time.
    I hear that. I do remember reading about Gamelofts responses about their games a while back. And for how great they run that would make a lot of sense. Well, lets cross our fingers that RIM gets around to pumping out a few more of those gems that gl's got on other platforms.
    04-02-12 10:20 PM
    apps are pouring in. I'm sure they made a TON of money so they will be releasing more. They know how the PB works and more and more will come.
    Read post below yours.

I think you have RIM to thank for the Gameloft titles. Gameloft itself seems to be a reluctant partner.
    04-02-12 10:40 PM
    agree! we need gameloft games on the playbook and mass effect from EA
    04-02-12 11:21 PM
    There's a new game by Gameloft in AppWorld, called GT Racing HD.

Maybe we'll be seeing some more in the weeks to come.

HugoSawyer.
    04-03-12 06:24 AM
    rotflmao!!!

What you mean to say is android phone apps are pouring in. Well at least drizzling in anyway. lol
    04-03-12 06:44 AM
    Still waiting for Order & Chaos Online for PB, but Gameloft is a little mysterious about that. Can't stand that even the Amazon Kindle Fire is fully supported for this game, and the PB isn't.
    04-03-12 06:59 AM
    There's an update for GT Racing Motor Academy HD: v1.10

04-03-12 09:13 AM
    ...or v 11.0 (?)
    04-03-12 09:28 AM
    Read post below yours.

I think you have RIM to thank for the Gameloft titles. Gameloft itself seems to be a reluctant partner.
    This may no longer be the case as evidenced by what occured at BBWorld and the fact that Gameloft has now actually created a Playbook site on their webpage - something that to date had not previously occured

Goto here: Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft

Then click on "Other Games" and you will see a Blackberry Playbook section now.
    05-04-12 05:01 AM
    This may no longer be the case as evidenced by what occured at BBWorld and the fact that Gameloft has now actually created a Playbook site on their webpage - something that to date had not previously occured

Goto here: Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft

The above link is not working. Gameloft Announces 11 New Games For BB10 - BerryReview
    PlayBook will get these games too.
    05-04-12 05:06 AM
    Where is your MC3 LimeTrip?
    05-04-12 06:24 AM

The above link is not working. Gameloft Announces 11 New Games For BB10 - BerryReview
    PlayBook will get these games too.
    his link is working now.

Good finds guys
    05-04-12 08:15 AM

Good find...
    05-04-12 08:33 AM
    If you haven't visited App World today; then you might want to as Gameloft is having a sale; all Gameloft games for the Playbook are just 99 cents
    05-04-12 10:52 AM
    Even real soccer 2011? I've been waiting since that game was released for it to have its first sale.
    05-04-12 11:07 AM
    Where is your MC3 LimeTrip?
    I don't know buddy they said 11 titles, If Nova3 is going to be launched then there are chances that MC3 also might show up
    05-04-12 11:08 AM
    Even real soccer 2011? I've been waiting since that game was released for it to have its first sale.
    Yes, Real Soccer 2011 HD is now 99 cents.

This link will show you the 10 games that are on sale:

BlackBerry App World
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    05-04-12 11:19 AM
    Thanks for the heads up! Yes all gameloft games are 0.75 cents. Im going to buy nova2 spiderman, eternal legacy, lets golf2 yey!
    05-04-12 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD