RIM Rumoured To Adopt Windows Phone On BlackBerry Phones | ITProPortal.com

I think these articles want to cover all possible rumours.......
    04-02-12 12:24 PM
    Wow, that came out of nowhere (relatively)! I highly doubt it's true, but let's see how the stock reacts.
    04-02-12 12:26 PM
    Really!?!? Come on guys.... let's leave the rumorers for the iFolks
    04-02-12 12:32 PM
    It's deja vu all over again. But thank goodness this is just a rumor.

Palm does Windows

In an acknowledgment that the market for the Palm operating system has run out of steam, the maker of the popular Treo cell phone on Monday unveiled a version that runs Windows.
    04-02-12 12:34 PM
    Really!?!? Come on guys.... let's leave the rumorers for the iFolks
    You means Apple adopt windows phone? I don't see it. It is not like Apple is struggling to gain acceptance in a rapidly changing market place. I would say in term of needs, RIMM is in a much more desperation state.
    04-02-12 12:41 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This will probably be the best laugh I'll have all week.
    04-02-12 01:31 PM
    this guy must be in a country that is about a day behind bc where i live april fools day was yesterday.

why would rim switch to windows os when the BB OS is what the business focus is all about?
    04-02-12 04:25 PM
    There's a lot of rumors roams around that surrounds RIM right now. ( hey! that ryhmes, lol ) but i believe this one is pathetic. no hates, just not a fake..

( ryhmes again.!! hehe )

peace... be bold.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 04:41 PM
    this is stupid, and would be stupid for RIM as well.
    04-02-12 07:52 PM
    Well the guy wanted views and he got just that.
    If he even believes this rumor himself then he's just stupid.
    04-02-12 07:56 PM
    I highly doubt this is true and I'm sure we will hear a TON more rumor over the next few months until Bb10 is out and we still might hear them after that.
    Having said that if this was true I'd rather use Windows Phone with BlackBerry hardware then switch to Apple or use Android.
    I've heard going things about Windows phone but have yet to actually try it.
    04-02-12 07:57 PM
    I don't think this is that crazy. I'd be interested in a phone with RIM hardware and MS dev tools and OS.
    04-02-12 08:00 PM
    I don't think this is that crazy. I'd be interested in a phone with RIM hardware and MS dev tools and OS.
    I would be cool with it.
    04-04-12 04:11 PM
    Yeah makes perfect sense OP, just keep throwing rumours out there and hope... lol
    04-04-12 04:22 PM
    oh well, best give up then.
    04-04-12 04:32 PM
    I think the only way you're going to see Windows running on Blackberry devices is after Microsoft purchases RIM
    04-04-12 05:13 PM
    eventually one rumor will be right.. But i think the best rumor is the one that says RIM will release BB10 this year and it will be successful. I think that one has the highest percentage of being correct
    04-04-12 05:19 PM
    The worst rumor ever
    04-04-12 07:30 PM
    Its sad because I'm almost not surprised any more by the stuff that gets thrown out there.
    04-05-12 04:33 AM
    And integrated RIM software, like BBM and Balance.

However, not sure whether this would work because RIM and MS are major competitors through Exchange/BES.
    04-05-12 05:31 AM
    And integrated RIM software, like BBM and Balance.

However, not sure whether this would work because RIM and MS are major competitors through Exchange/BES.
    Agreed, I also think there would be a major problem around file storage, as WP7 etc utilise high levels(compared to BB) cloud resourses. Not wanting to go on about how secure BB is but to use this type of internet based OS would seriously compromise enterprise useage in my opinion.
    Speculatively I would suggest that the EU will challenge any file storage which happens outside of the EU boundary as we opporate a policy of Data protection, I can't remember at the time of writing the companies but the EU has already challenged on this issue.
    04-05-12 05:56 AM
    Would be beyond excited buttt this rumor pops up every 2 months.

really isn't any reason microsoft would want RIM.
    04-05-12 08:19 AM
    I'd switch to iOS for sure if it happened. Yes replace a dying platform with one that has never gained traction developed by a company that has failed at every attempt they have made in the smartphone market. M$ already bribed Nokia to run WP7 and installed its cronies there, they don't need RIM to run it.
    04-05-12 09:30 AM
    I'd take this over moving to apple or android.
    04-05-12 09:44 AM
    I will like to see that happen
    04-05-12 10:55 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD