The time has come for a plants vs zombies update. I have now unlocked everything, and I have all the current trophies and finished the adventure mode 5 times. I really need the zen gardens and extra levels.
    04-01-12 10:41 AM
    Wow! Don't mean to sound rude, but do you ever leave the house? There are a bunch of other games that could hold you over until the additional levels come.
    04-01-12 11:04 AM
    Wow! Don't mean to sound rude, but do you ever leave the house?
    Well since the playbook's form factor is so great, then i can only assume he is playing the game at home and on the go.

Plus the game has been out for a while now, and beating the game that many times since it was released is not really a big deal.
    04-01-12 11:35 AM
    I agree, its time for an update. And for those who doesn't have a life of their own and care about others... This game is very addictive and it doesn't drains your life, it helps you kill some time... Is it that hard to understand? or you just like to come to internet forums acting all "big mature boy" who doesn't play with hes Tablet.
    04-01-12 01:41 PM
    It isn't that big of an accomplishment as the game is only around 30 levels but other platforms have a lot more levels and some more features.
    04-01-12 01:47 PM
    Totally, completely, extremely agree, more levels, I need to kill more green undead.
    04-01-12 02:00 PM
    I guess i'm just bitter because I had to start over... My clock app wasnt working so I had to do a full security wipe without restoring because the backup brings back the issue...
    04-01-12 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD