So the Topic say most of it, as soon as i get outside with my blackberry (even not in direct sunlight) it goes all way down !, and it wasn't like that i can say it moves alone sometimes yea, but now it is Worse then before,i can't use it except if i put my finger on it ALL the time so it doesn't get any sunlight near it.

i'm on 7.1.0.267 now, and my friend bought a White 9900 few days Earlier, i put my blackberry next to his one and his was Just fine!.

So guys what you think ? should i send it to my Guarantee Store and exchange it (Which may give me even a Worse one) or There is anyway else ?! my Blackberry Had no issues weather Battery, Screen, Lags just nothing till that

Any Help guys ?!, i Would Appreciate it

NOTE: that i don't go outside a lot though, when i go outside it is usually after the Sunset, that's why i noticed that late, but i can't live with that for a long time.
    04-01-12 09:03 AM
    Just Noticed that i might get a reply saying it is normal, no it is not, not till Today !

Cause i can't use it even a Little, Unless my Fingers are on it all the time
    04-01-12 10:09 AM
    I had 2 torches that had this issue. I got it exchanged both times, albeit a refurbished piece. But a working trackpad is important for me! It is a hardware problem, the infra-red of the trackpad isn't working as it should.
    04-01-12 10:56 AM
    I had 2 torches that had this issue. I got it exchanged both times, albeit a refurbished piece. But a working trackpad is important for me! It is a hardware problem, the infra-red of the trackpad isn't working as it should.
    Are you sure that it is a Hardware problem? So I go directly to exchnage it or it might be a Software problem ?
    04-02-12 10:46 AM
    It's not software, it's hardware. You need to get the device swapped out.
    04-02-12 11:32 AM
    Weird thing, you should check out your phone i think its a software thing, just downgrade to 7.0 to see if its not a hardware issue at all, cause these kinda stuff isn't on the 7.0 OS at all but on 7.1 there are some issues still
    04-02-12 04:20 PM
    I had an issue where my trackpad stopped working completely. Verizon said it was a phone issue and sent me a refurbished one.
    So far no problems with the trackpad. I am actually out in the sun typing this. Its working fine.
    Just get another Bold

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 07:41 PM
    definitely a hardware problem mate, id be willing to bet 2 sheep on it.

altho it wouldnt take long for you to try and reinstall the software to see if it fixes it. but trust me, u'd be calling em for an exchange anyways, sorry!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk "erm what is Tapatalk?"
    04-02-12 08:18 PM
    i experienced that exact same thing on my 3 previous 9900s
    i had tired on having to exchange mine
    even though its free to exchange, but you will never know that the new phone might have other problem that this model notoriously have such as the build quality problem etc.
    in the end i bought a replacement trackpad from true supplier and it's been great so far.
    it's very easy to replace the trackpad by yourself.
    04-02-12 09:29 PM
    Thanks for the fast Replies guys !!, my Garuntee doesnt exchange my bb if i went to the main place which is in another city, just give it to them, wait an hour, and have it back ! , Bu thank you guys so much
    04-04-12 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD