Anyone have any idea and/or guestimates as to when the Javelin will be available for Verizon users? I need to get a new phone in about 2 weeks and if they Javelin isn't coming anytime soon, I am going to go with the Curve. I would definitely be willing to wait a month or two if the Javelin was coming but with the state of my current phone (sooo sick of this Treo 700w), I really need to get something soon.
    09-11-08 08:56 PM
    Dont expect it coming to verizon any time this year. At this point we will be lucky to see it come to tmobile before christmas.
    09-11-08 08:59 PM
    Dont expect it coming to verizon any time this year. At this point we will be lucky to see it come to tmobile before christmas.
    I was assuming this would be the case. Thanks for the quick response though!
    09-11-08 09:02 PM
    Javelin is coming to Verizon for sure, but it's code named Niagara; a.k.a The CDMA Javelin!
    09-11-08 09:22 PM
    I thought the Niagara had 3G speed on CDMA networks? Then it would look like an updated version of the bold perhaps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 09:30 AM
    The Curve and Pearl have 3G speeds on CDMA networks
    09-12-08 09:43 AM
    I was assuming this would be the case. Thanks for the quick response though!
    He was correct in the response regarding Verizon. However, he was not regarding T-Mobile.
    09-12-08 11:28 AM
    However, he was not regarding T-Mobile.
    So would he have been any more correct if he said we will be lucky to get the Javelin on T-Mobile by Thanksgiving?
    09-12-08 11:33 AM
    He was correct in the response regarding Verizon. However, he was not regarding T-Mobile.
    Aslong as it comes much earlier than I mentioned, I have no problem being wrong.
    09-12-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD