hello guys. i've been using ddpb installer for 6 days now and there's no problem so far in sideloading apps on my playbook. when i tried to uninstall an app ( about 100mb), the usual process appearing - progressing...request...action ensued, and the icon on my playbook disappeared already but the 'action...' on the ddpb installer hung and the circular motion on the left side was not moving. i waited for about half an hour but still it was stuck there, so i just cancelled. the icon of the app on my playbook was gone anyway but i'm wondering if all about the app was completely erased on my playbook. should have i waited longer or is there a problem on the ddpb installer? please advise. thank you.
    03-28-12 07:03 PM
    That happens to me sometimes, mostly when installing apps, where the installation doesn't seem to finish. Nevertheless, the apps always seem to install correctly, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    bakeke44 likes this.
    03-28-12 08:30 PM
    There does seem to be a bug regarding uninstall, but if you restart the uninstall again (1 or 2 times more) then DDPB eventually will say OK.
    bakeke44 likes this.
    04-06-12 06:55 PM
    It's a bug, and sometimes removes the icon while leaving most of the program still installed. Get the Android settings app and you can go to applications, then manage applications, and check if the app is still there or not. If still there you can use the uninstall function of the settings app to get rid of it.
    04-07-12 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD