Upgraded to the latest version of Plants vs. Zombies and it wiped out my previous save point in the game! :-(

I also just realized that it's a Paid App.....I should open App World up more LOL....going to pony up the cash so that this doesn't happen again....extremely annoyed!!!
    03-27-12 06:02 PM
    Nevermind......I just realized that it didn't upgrade the game, but installed another instance of the game.....my other game is still installed as well as the save point....still kinda lame that it wouldn't upgrade the current install of the game.
    03-27-12 06:10 PM
    is it a free game that you have installed? all the free games update fine.
    03-28-12 11:29 PM
    If its the paid version. It's not the Unfortunate side to sideloading, it's the unfortunate side of being cheap and not paying a few bucks for a game you enjoy. It isnt that much, seriously.. and it's not that im telling you how to spend your money, but what you're doing is installing a pirated copy of the game and you can't expect much of a support for that, in some cases...

Peace.
    Last edited by iSin; 03-29-12 at 12:06 PM.
    03-29-12 12:03 PM
    If its the paid version. It's not the Unfortunate side to sideloading, it's the unfortunate side of being cheap and not paying a few bucks for a game you enjoy. It isnt that much, seriously.. and it's not that im telling you how to spend your money, but what you're doing is installing a pirated copy of the game and you can't expect much of a support for that, in some cases...

Peace.
    I only realized that it was a pay app after I applied the updated BAR since I don't go into App World very often. I didn't know it was a paid app when I first downloaded it since it had the Android designation accidentally next to its name, so spare me the lecture......especially since I stated that in my first post.
    Last edited by Prey521; 03-29-12 at 06:59 PM.
    03-29-12 06:44 PM
    I only realized that it was a pay app after I applied the updated BAR since I don't go into App World very often. I didn't know it was a paid app when I first downloaded it since it had the Android designation accidentally next to its name, so spare me the lecture......especially since I stated that in my first post.
    Load of bull....

You should spare me the lecture of your excuse. This app is not free for native iOS or Android. How is it suppose to be for Playbook when the apps are more expensive here. Your explanation of "I didn't know because there was a Android designation" also makes no sense..because it has an android designation next to it then its a free app?
    03-29-12 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD