Hi folks,

Say I have visited a website and then try to input the URL in the browser, I cannot seem to click on the autocomplete and choose the URL. I have to type the whole URL everytime and its somewhat annoying. If I do choose the auto completed URL, the browser bar just goes to a blank one...

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong or is it something to do with the playbook's browser?

Thanks!
    03-27-12 01:02 PM
    Seeing the same behavior on my PB. Thought it was just me, but now it looks like a genuine bug. Very annoying...

RCK
    Sebastiendube likes this.
    03-27-12 01:30 PM
    Sounds odd. I have no trouble selecting from the suggested urls that appear below the navigation box.
    03-27-12 01:58 PM
    Very frustrating since day one iiiiiii needed to type this somewhere now its done
    02-23-13 04:49 PM
    I also have this problem with my PlayBook. I'm running OS 2.1.0.1526

I wonder if this is a problem with this OS version or a bug with the PlayBook OS in general. Has anyone reported this to BB?
    05-13-13 02:30 PM
    I also have this problem with my PlayBook. I'm running OS 2.1.0.1526

I wonder if this is a problem with this OS version or a bug with the PlayBook OS in general. Has anyone reported this to BB?
    If you have the address bar set to "auto hide" try pinning it open (use the slider switch on the top right). Should fix the problem.

RCK
    05-13-13 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD