Does anyone know how a SHORTCUT to view all unread messages for the Blackberry bold? I found out on google that you can do this but with older Blackberrys.
    Last edited by tehkjunkie; 03-27-12 at 09:00 AM.
    03-27-12 08:53 AM
    messages > menu > search by > advanced > show > unread only
    tehkjunkie and Yosaki like this.
    03-27-12 08:55 AM
    Sith! Would you happen to know a shortcut to this?
    03-27-12 09:01 AM
    Very simple but useful when in a hurry, just push the letter M while on your main screen this will bring up messages then press the letter U while in the message screen this will bring up all unread messages.
    03-27-12 09:30 AM
    Very simple but useful when in a hurry, just push the letter M while on your main screen this will bring up messages then press the letter U while in the message screen this will bring up all unread messages.
    Keep in mind, this will only work if you have "Application Shortcuts" enabled in options, instead of "Universal Search."
    03-27-12 09:35 AM
    I tried "M" which brings me to the menu and then "U" which toggles between unread which works. This raises two questions

Is there a way to view ALL unread ONLY?

How do you change the Application Shortcuts for different applications?
    Last edited by tehkjunkie; 03-27-12 at 09:54 AM.
    03-27-12 09:42 AM
    How do you change the Application Shortcuts for different applications?
    It's possible when you add a theme with hotkeys and can't be done on a stock theme. There might be an app that allows you to do so.
    03-27-12 11:12 AM
    okay thanks guys! this forum rocks!

long live blackberry
    03-27-12 11:13 AM
    Hitting "U" in the message list brings you to the 1st unread message in the list, but does not show ONLY unread messages. You have to keep hitting "U" to see the next message and so on and so forth.

To see ALL unread messages in the list and ONLY unread messages, just follow the 2nd post in the thread, and then save that search so you can simply hit a Hotkey to see all unread messages in the list. I called my search "Unread Messages" and I assigned the "ALT+U" combination. Now I hit "M" to go to the message window, then "Alt +U" to see the entire list of ONLY unread messages.
    snickdog, Exnilo777 and Yosaki like this.
    08-27-12 06:01 PM
    long live blackberry
    Last edited by Blackburn023; 08-27-12 at 09:39 PM.
    08-27-12 09:35 PM
    I've had 2 unread emails that for the life of me, wouldn't show.....until I read this!!! Thanks a ton!!
    03-23-13 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD