My BlackBerry 6210 is my baby and has saved me in a few situations when my main battery and back-up battery would die on my Bold 9000.

I have a ridiculous amount of contacts on my Bold 9000, what is an effective way to transfer all of those contacts to the 6210.

Contacts are also linked to Google account.
    03-24-12 02:32 AM
    Yes. There are ways to get contacts onto it but you cannot sync OTA if you're on BIS. Of interest, what amount of records constitutes 'large address book'? Do you use Mac or Windows and what OS?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-01-12 04:04 AM
    Yes. There are ways to get contacts onto it but you cannot sync OTA if you're on BIS. Of interest, what amount of records constitutes 'large address book'? Do you use Mac or Windows and what OS?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I am on BIS. Currently I am using Windows Vista Business. I am looking into adding a little over 300 contacts, many contacts have more than one point of contact.
    05-01-12 11:11 PM
    Using BlackBerry Desktop Software, go to the device tab, click back up and select contacts only on the list of choices. Then, unplug the Bold and plug in the 6210 to the computer. Again, go to the device tab and now click Restore and select the Backup you just created
    06-07-12 01:03 PM
    Any pictures?
    08-27-12 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD