Just got an E-mail that BBM 6.2.0.24 is out in BetaZone.

Last edited by MayorHaji; 03-23-12 at 10:38 AM.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-23-12 10:05 AM
    Or so you say...
    03-23-12 10:09 AM
    Haven't checked email, but, it's there in my list of apps.
    03-23-12 10:15 AM
    Or so you say...
    Fine....

Pics, and it DID happen.
    03-23-12 10:39 AM
    it is, here are the releasenotes

Fixed Issues
    User is returned to the contact list after sending a voice note via the convenience key if the chat is opened from the Messages application.
    Virtual keyboard does not appear automatically when editing personal message
    When trying to switch chat from switch chat menu within conversation, user information is partially cutoff
    Send picture dialog is displayed as a vertical bar for device font size 14.

Known Issues
    Highlighting a BBM contact displays a different contact's display picture.
    Pressing the convenience key while the menu is open in a chat returns the user to the contact list if the chat is opened from the Messages application.
    Scrolling quickly in the inline edit view allows the focus to move out on to the user's avatar.
    Pressing the Enter key while the focus is on the user's avatar initiates the inline edit view.
    Some smileys remained as text in a message sent to a multiperson chat for all participants.
    Send voice note dialog buttons are cut off in landscape mode when the virtual keyboard is displayed.
    03-23-12 10:44 AM
    Now I just need the download to stop erroring out! Jef'n RIM!
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-23-12 11:03 AM
    Now I just need the download to stop erroring out! Jef'n RIM!
    Worked in one go for me, i used a WIFI connection.
    03-23-12 11:16 AM
    just as an fyi...the keycode that i received in the email did not work. after paste'ng after the eula, the eula screen did not go away. i had to go n2 bbbeta and generate a new keycode, and that one worked.
    03-23-12 11:17 AM
    Worked in one go for me, i used a WIFI connection.
    I've been having this issue for a while. Download takes too long whenever the app is replacing an existing app, and I get a timeout error. It's not the data connection, it's something to do with loading the new cods or something.
    Only place I get it is Beta Zone. I've contacted RIM but they don't seem to care So I just get the keycode off the Beta Zone and then find the .cods online.

Here's an OTA for the OS6 Version of the new BBM beta: http://www.scrapps.tk/blackberry/OS6...2.0.24/BBM.jad
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 03-23-12 at 12:45 PM.
    03-23-12 12:21 PM
    Why haven't I got this email to download it?
    04-13-12 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD