Anyone else still having issues with the Cineplex app? It worked for me when I initially download it last month, but now I just get can't connect to server errors and it closes. Re-installing does not fix it.
    I find it odd that it continues to be on the featured apps page if it is not working.
    03-23-12 08:43 AM
    Working fine here, can't help you, I'm in Montreal.
    03-23-12 08:52 AM
    Works in Waterloo and Guelph.
    03-23-12 09:07 AM
    It's working for me in Vancouver
    03-23-12 09:50 AM
    Working here in maple ridge BC

Your avatar reminds me of being a kid and stealing my dad's beer.....he always had labatt's 50
    03-24-12 02:56 AM
    Works for me in Cantley Quebec.

Cheers, Chris
    03-24-12 09:01 AM
    Well, it seems I am in the minority for the Cineplex app not working. Okay, any suggestions on how I can get it to work again? I loved it when it was working.

I have re-installed it a few times now to no avail. Is there some other kind of 'super wipe' that I can do to get it off my PB so that it is a fresh install? Every other app I have works fine so I cannot see this being a network problem with my wireless setup.
    03-24-12 09:31 AM
    Works in Waterloo and Guelph.
    NOT! working for me in Guelph!
    03-24-12 01:46 PM
    I don't know for sure but is it possible that it has something to do with router firewall and port?
    03-24-12 01:50 PM
    I don't know for sure but is it possible that it has something to do with router firewall and port?
    I am assuming not since my configuration has not changed between when it was working and now. One thing I have noticed is that it asks for access to my location when I fire it up (like many other apps) and I always say yes. So it's like it is not getting far enough in loading the app to even save that selection.
    03-24-12 04:05 PM
    Hi I am in London ON and it has not worked for me at all.
    03-25-12 02:30 PM
    The Cineplex app has issues...it has gone away for a while on other occasions. Dunno why...I just kept trying and eventually it returned.
    03-25-12 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD