If you haven't seen this yet, it doesn't make me feel good about the future of our country...

The real meaning of MPH- The Original - YouTube
    MayorHaji likes this.
    03-22-12 05:29 AM
    Bill OReilly had a segment last night where spring breakers in SOBE were asked a variety of questions regarding Obama, politics, etc. It's a no wonder the Pentagon determined that 75% of today's high school graduates are ineligible for military service. All these dumb phacks are now in college, thanks to open admission policies.

I have to add that I remember a time where the military was the refuge for many petty criminals who were given a choice by judges to either join the Army or go to jail (and the majority of this group did quite well for themselves), and a place to go for a job when no one would hire an academically deficient individual, or one who didn't qualify for admission to college. My have the times changed...today, petty crime and poor academic achievement makes you ineligible for military service, and about the only thing this group qualifies for now is either a college admission of their choice, with loan guarantees up the ying yang, or a career in politics. I suppose this is what hope and change, the nanny state, and free everything is all about. Those who chose to work, play, and study hard are now tasked with footing the bill for this culture of the entitled and the dependent.
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 03-22-12 at 01:48 PM.
    trucky, john_v and kbz1960 like this.
    03-22-12 05:41 AM
    if you haven't seen this yet, it doesn't make me feel good about the future of our country...

the real meaning of mph- the original - youtube
    blahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
    03-22-12 11:21 AM
    This makes me very very sad.
    03-22-12 08:03 PM
    My daughter didn't get it at first, but it took a single explanation and she picked up on it... She's 15. So I know she's not a bottom feeder...
    03-23-12 07:53 AM
    This may sound bad, but I would have to reconsider a relationship with someone like that. I'm not a brainiac, but seriously.........
    03-23-12 02:16 PM
    Someone summarize the video for me, I'm too busy to watch it lol
    03-23-12 11:09 PM
    She is awsome, love her. Hope she doesn't vote.
    03-24-12 12:45 AM
    I couldn't make it through the whole video. From what I did see I think I now know why Obama got elected and unfortunately probably will again.
    03-24-12 02:14 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Someone gets it.
    03-24-12 02:38 PM
    I originally thought this was speeding. Lol

Damn, I'll never vote for obama. Canadian, but no! We don't need a president. Let the people lead.
    03-26-12 07:09 AM
    What does the video have to do with Obama being elected President?
    03-26-12 08:43 AM
    What does the video have to do with Obama being elected President?
    Roughly half of the less educated people in this fine country feel that everything bad is the President's* fault. It doesn't matter whether it is bad or good, and whether or not it's within the President's control, but the President is the root cause.

Unemployment / national debt / gas prices / interest rates are up? That's the President's fault.
    Unemployment / national debt / gas prices / interest rates are down? No they aren't, someone's doctoring numbers to make the stupid President look good.

The intelligent people of the world know that everything is friggin Jef's fault.

*Note I said "the President" and roughly half. This takes into account Democrats / Republicans. I'm not making any comment about the current President.
    03-26-12 09:21 AM
    Roughly half of the less educated people in this fine country feel that everything bad is the President's* fault. It doesn't matter whether it is bad or good, and whether or not it's within the President's control, but the President is the root cause.

Unemployment / national debt / gas prices / interest rates are up? That's the President's fault.
    Unemployment / national debt / gas prices / interest rates are down? No they aren't, someone's doctoring numbers to make the stupid President look good.

The intelligent people of the world know that everything is friggin Jef's fault.

*Note I said "the President" and roughly half. This takes into account Democrats / Republicans. I'm not making any comment about the current President.

I agree. An early poster posited that this is how Obama got elected, as if his election was due to people who don't think logically and don't understand basic mathematical concepts.

We (collectively, but present company excluded ) don't vote logically regardless of the candidate or office.
    03-26-12 10:45 AM
    I agree. An early poster posited that this is how Obama got elected, as if his election was due to people who don't think logically and don't understand basic mathematical concepts.

We (collectively, but present company excluded ) don't vote logically regardless of the candidate or office.
    It may have something to do with how and why obama got elected. Let's take Samuel Jackson, actor extraordinaire, when asked why he voted for obama, and he basically said that it was because he was black...that most black people, if not nearly all, voted for obama because of his color. He went on to say he really didn't give a rat's azz about his politics, it was his color that was important, and that's what's important to the black community at large. I would say that this reason for voting for a particular candidate solely based on his or her racial makeup is most illogical, at best. As to the grasping of mathematical concepts, failure to vote logically without regard to race, color, creed, or religion renders this group mathematically impaired.

So yes, what another poster said makes mathematically logical sense to me.
    03-26-12 11:14 AM
    Or the most obvious of all, he ran an election that presented himself to be the opposite of Bush and McCain did not. Anyone who was intelligent voted for that. The big dissapointment has been his lack of performance based on the ideology put fourth in his campaign. Saying he was put in the White House because of people like the woman in the video is ludicrous. Had McCain been voted in, we might be in the early stages of WWIII just now. FYI: Russia and China are not going to just sit and watch us attack Iran without becomming involved.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-26-12 12:08 PM
    Or the most obvious of all, he ran an election that presented himself to be the opposite of Bush and McCain did not. Anyone who was intelligent voted for that. The big dissapointment has been his lack of performance based on the ideology put fourth in his campaign. Saying he was put in the White House because of people like the woman in the video is ludicrous. Had McCain been voted in, we might be in the early stages of WWIII just now. FYI: Russia and China are not going to just sit and watch us attack Iran without becomming involved.
    So what you're saying is that IF we have to attack Iran or backup Israel's possible attack on Iran, then Russia and China will sit back and watch because obama..........?
    03-26-12 02:23 PM
    I would contend that no one intelligent thought that he actually was the opposite of the big spending that Bush did or the craziness that is McCain, although he certainly was the opposite of his campaign promises (as the intelligent people rightly suspected ).
    That being said, political discourse isn't generally permitted on CrackBerry, even in OTD, so I'm going to report my thread just to be sure the mods can clean this thread up if they so choose.
    03-26-12 02:44 PM

So what you're saying is that IF we have to attack Iran or backup Israel's possible attack on Iran, then Russia and China will sit back and watch because obama..........?
    Is that what I wrote?
    03-26-12 02:55 PM

Friggin Jef...

$10
    03-26-12 05:55 PM
    It may have something to do with how and why obama got elected. Let's take Samuel Jackson, actor extraordinaire, when asked why he voted for obama, and he basically said that it was because he was black...that most black people, if not nearly all, voted for obama because of his color. He went on to say he really didn't give a rat's azz about his politics, it was his color that was important, and that's what's important to the black community at large. I would say that this reason for voting for a particular candidate solely based on his or her racial makeup is most illogical, at best. As to the grasping of mathematical concepts, failure to vote logically without regard to race, color, creed, or religion renders this group mathematically impaired.

So yes, what another poster said makes mathematically logical sense to me.
    I feel that black people voting for Obama based on race is similar to voting based on party, and similar to many other reasons people vote for, or don't vote for, people; Looks, name, home town, etc...

Blindly punching R or D is no better than voting based on race. I don't feel there's enough of voting for people because we sat down and reviewed all their views and feel they are the best fit for our beliefs.
    03-27-12 05:11 AM
    I don't know, but the guy recording this if it's real kind of seems like a pr!ck. I mean making fun of her privately is one thing, but sharing that for the whole world to see and ridicule is a whole other ballgame. He had to know this is how she was before he married her, so why do the video at that point?

All that aside, some people just don't get math and physics type issues. Nothing wrong with that, we can't all be geniuses about everything.
    03-27-12 09:19 PM
    Not understanding "eighty miles per hour" has nothing to do with not understanding math or physics.
    03-28-12 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD