since i got my bold 9900 and i get facebook and twitter notifications rarely ..
    tried to contact my service provider , reinstalled the apps..hard reset..installed a new os..but in vain...eventually i discovered that i have missing facebook and twitter service books...tried to get it again in many ways via service provider ..routing host table..
    and no luck..even tried to restore some service books from another bb but the desktop manager doesn't backup all the service books..specially the ones i need !

any help guys ? does any one have a 9900 service books full back up ..

do i have to wipe my bb ..or do what !

and whenever i try to login to my bis interet server it tells me that my device is not registered to a data service plan !
    03-22-12 02:58 AM
    There are no service books for Facebook and Twitter.
    03-22-12 04:05 AM
    i had them b4 in my service books..any way...is there any solution to solve the notifications issue
    03-22-12 04:16 AM
    Just wondering if this is a new phone, are you sure your carrier turned your account on with the correct data plan? That being a BlackBerry data plan and not just their normal data plan?
    03-22-12 04:40 AM
    In both the facebook and twitter clients you may have to enable notifications.
    03-22-12 04:56 AM
    Just wondering if this is a new phone, are you sure your carrier turned your account on with the correct data plan? That being a BlackBerry data plan and not just their normal data plan?
    well i bought 2 devices from emirates..no carrier locked...and um operating them in Egypt

one is working flawlessly and the other is not ! ...

i thought the same about the data plan thing ..but the thing is it's working ..

i mean the bbm and every thing ..facebook twitter ...but the problem is i get no notifications at all..i have to refresh the apps..so i get the new items
    03-22-12 05:16 AM
    In both the facebook and twitter clients you may have to enable notifications.
    i know..i did it...but still got the problem ...

i even suspected my playbook ..and i turned off the brigde..deleted the facebook and twitter from there..
    03-22-12 05:20 AM
    Use the old version of facebook that didn't need Wifi, 1.6 (or perhaps it didn't need browser??).

It's on one of the india forums (chennai gsm i think?)

Perhaps the new facebook 3.0 which was just put on appworld doesn't need wifi?
    Last edited by nintendo1889; 04-15-12 at 01:54 AM.
    04-15-12 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD