I have recently purchased the fixmotools app because I like what it had to offer, been using it for about a month with no issues until today, rebooted my phone (9810/7.1.0.258) and went in the app only to see "trial" in the top right corneer. Went to app world to see if it was just and app error only to find people leaving reviews with the same issue and worst, no reply from emiail support! Is there anyone out there who has this issue and found a work around or that can shed some light on the issue? Would like to know the cause before I leave a BAD review.
    03-22-12 02:10 AM
    Have you tried clearing app world cache by pressing ALT RST while in app world ?? Try it !!
    03-22-12 10:19 AM
    I have recently purchased the fixmotools app because I like what it had to offer, been using it for about a month with no issues until today, rebooted my phone (9810/7.1.0.258) and went in the app only to see "trial" in the top right corneer. Went to app world to see if it was just and app error only to find people leaving reviews with the same issue and worst, no reply from emiail support! Is there anyone out there who has this issue and found a work around or that can shed some light on the issue? Would like to know the cause before I leave a BAD review.
    Hello daredzone,

I was alerted of this posted just now. Very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with Fixmo Tools! I've just gone through all of the tickets, and I want to make sure that I've responded to you. If you have not received a response from me, please reach out to me with your device PIN in an email to [email protected].

Generally, there is nothing in our database that can cause a license to revert like this. This issue will usually arise either when a user upgrades from version 1.5 to 2.x or changes to a new device. But this does not sound to be the case. As stated here, clearing the cache can help. Also, if you have not tried yet, it is sometimes as easy as just doing a battery pull. Never the less, I want to take a look at this.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    03-22-12 11:16 AM
    And of course, try hitting your MENU key and attempt to Register…
    Then try quickly try that again after any other steps you take. The issue might be fixed, but your app won't know it unless you direct it to register and check.

On a sidenote, I never understand the rationale of negative reviews because of overcharging, subscription issues, passwords not working, etc.
    If I go buy a $1 can of Coke at the store and the cashier charges me $2, I don't storm out and go call Coca-Cola. I talk to someone at the store!

[/rant]
    wolfee48 likes this.
    03-22-12 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD