Hopefully there is a quick fix.....and someone out their has it for me

I cannot see the BBM chat for some (only a couple) of my contacts on my PB. The chats are there on my bridged torch, but they do not show up on the PB. As soon as I hit send, the chat line disappears on the PB. Then the response comes in on the torch but not the PB.

I have done a battery pull on the torch, re-started the PB and re-linked bridge and bluetooth. Still not working.

I tried searching CB before posting.....to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
    03-22-12 01:53 AM
    Are they text msg contacts or true bbm users with a pin? I noticed my text msg contacts do not show up when bridged.
    03-22-12 10:11 AM
    True bbm users. This is my main communication with my kids. It has been working great with the new OS........until the last few days.

I get a notification for incoming bbms but they don't actually appear on the pb.......only on the torch.

I can send bbms to those contacts, but when I hit send the message disappears and is only visible on the torch

Thanks for trying!
    Last edited by braindigger; 03-22-12 at 11:57 AM.
    03-22-12 11:52 AM
    Are the chats very long. My PB BBM was going slower then normal. I noticed a couple chats went on for months. I just never ended them. After ending the chat things where noticeably faster.
    03-22-12 12:03 PM
    well, I don't know if this is the best fix but......I cleared and deleted ALL BBM chats. When I re-launched BBM on the PB and started NEW BBM chats with those same contacts the chats are visible and working properly. No idea why or what happened but........

Thanks again for trying to help!
    03-22-12 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD