Just checked out Appworld, and GT Racing Motor Academy by Gameloft is up for Free!
    Just a heads up if some of you havent noticed (:
    Alex_Hong, Denus, 404error and 2 others like this.
    03-20-12 02:30 PM
    nice find!!! downloading, but keep getting errors. damn. but the only thing i didn't like about this game is the amount of in-app purchase.

I would love to see Firemint's Real Racing 2 HD. wonder if that'll ever happen. hahaha.

add: the app is labeled as version 10.0. curious. still getting errors. OP managed to install it?
    Last edited by Alex_Hong; 03-20-12 at 02:42 PM.
    03-20-12 02:36 PM
    Ive managed to install yes, and Ive played alittle aswell.
    Findings : Arcade mode crashed when trying to start it, career worked quited well until it crashed. But it promises fixes and new cars etc.!
    So hopefully it will be good in not to long (:

And indeed! To much in app purchases available. Didnt like that much either
    03-20-12 03:05 PM
    Looks good I hope they continue with the gameloft games. Mc3 would be wonderful.
    03-20-12 04:05 PM
    Pretty fun game! nice graphics and sound. 8/10
    03-20-12 07:28 PM
    03-20-12 07:45 PM
    why? we dont need a duplicate thread.
    03-20-12 07:52 PM
    Well there's an ingame store indeed, but you're free to stay away from it.
    03-21-12 03:53 AM
    Best game I have on my PlayBook now. I'm a racing sim junky so this is much better than say Need for Speed or Asphalt, where you can turn at 200mph. This game takes more skill.

Once they get rid of the app crashing issue, it'll be perfect.

Real Racing 2, like someone suggested, would be an excellent addition too.
    03-21-12 04:40 AM
    good game and it's free
    03-21-12 07:24 AM
    Not bad, not bad at all....just need to fix the "bugs" and it will go from a good game to a great game.....just sayin
    03-21-12 07:28 AM
    So is this a brand new title or just another that has been on other platforms?

Again at the price, you can't complain. D/led last night and only crashed once while trying a quick race.
    03-21-12 08:28 AM
    So is this a brand new title or just another that has been on other platforms?

Again at the price, you can't complain. D/led last night and only crashed once while trying a quick race.
    I first played it on iPad 1, so it's an older title. Still one of the better track style racing games though.
    QuickDime likes this.
    03-21-12 09:03 AM
    I first played it on iPad 1, so it's an older title. Still one of the better track style racing games though.
    Thanks for that info, was so very curious.
    03-21-12 03:54 PM
    Best game I have on my PlayBook now. I'm a racing sim junky so this is much better than say Need for Speed or Asphalt, where you can turn at 200mph. This game takes more skill.

Once they get rid of the app crashing issue, it'll be perfect.

Real Racing 2, like someone suggested, would be an excellent addition too.
    I'm really waiting for Shift 2 Unleashed, but on iOS I had it GT Racing Motor Academy < Real Racing 2 < NFS Shift < Shift 2 Unleashed, so RR2 would also be welcome.

I quite like the level of control customisation that GT Racing offers, makes controlling it very comfortable. The graphics aren't really HD unless you really stretch the defi ition, but at a price of Free, I'll only complain about the crashing.
    03-21-12 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD