I upgraded yesterday to this because I kept getting the the waiting symbol a lot as I was still running .440 stock. One thing I have noticed is the battery meter is whack. I just recharged to 99+ and within 10 minutes it goes down to 92%. Noticed this this morning too as it went down to 78% and stayed there for HOURS and then slowly dropped down a few points here and there as I used the phone.

My only questions are: Has anybody else seen this happen? Give it a few more days to acclimate? I did reboot the phone this morning after a few updates to some apps...maybe another reboot tomorrow morning?

For anyone else, no I will NOT upgrade to a leaked OS from another provider. Personal preference and there's no negotiating on it.
    03-19-12 03:24 PM
    Your personal preference is a roadblock to your satisfaction. Re-evaluate your position, or deal with the results of it.
    03-19-12 04:27 PM
    That was in no part part of my questions. Move along little troll
    03-19-12 05:29 PM
    Hey! Since I upgraded to the .576, my date is messed up. On my screen, it only displays March 2 instead of March 21. It does this every other day. I checked my date/time and device says "21" and so does my network. ARGH-very annoying! I have also notice my battery life shorten as you have. I have since gotten where my call list is displayed wrong. It is frustrating considering how much these phones cost! I might go back to .440!! *sigh*
    03-21-12 07:00 PM
    That was in no part part of my questions. Move along little troll
    You're just whining. Crackberry has detailed guides on how to install alternate carriers' versions of software with no more risk of anything going wrong than if you installed your own carrier's approved software. The solution exists, and you've rejected it.

Tell you what, call into AT&T, ask them if they can credit you $5 so you can buy a deck of cards and deal with it.

I ran Italian firmware on my 8900 for almost a year before the last version of the OS was released through AT&T, and I learned how to install it from this very site.
    03-23-12 12:42 AM
    **edit** No one is trying to force you to do anything. You posted and we responded. Anyway, good luck.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 03-24-12 at 02:48 PM.
    03-24-12 12:37 AM
    You're just whining. Crackberry has detailed guides on how to install alternate carriers' versions of software with no more risk of anything going wrong than if you installed your own carrier's approved software. The solution exists, and you've rejected it.

Tell you what, call into AT&T, ask them if they can credit you $5 so you can buy a deck of cards and deal with it.

I ran Italian firmware on my 8900 for almost a year before the last version of the OS was released through AT&T, and I learned how to install it from this very site.
    I'm not whining you're trying to bully someone into doing something they don't want to do. My preference is to only have AT&T software, plain and simple. My ONLY questions were if anybody else was experiencing it. My battery life still is the same as on the original version I had just the wonking battery numbers I was NOT trying to find an alternative to improve anything as I'm fine with it. That's not whining, that's asking questions. You just don't like the fact that someone is against what you are trying to push so YOU deal with it.
    03-24-12 01:20 PM
    I am currently running the same os and have the exact same problem. I heard 7.1.0.248 is awesome. I'm about to switch to that.
    03-24-12 01:32 PM
    I hope AT&T releases 7.1 soon. .576 is working okay for me but I hear 7.1 is really good. I don't have access to a pc right now to upgrade. Hopefully I'll have newer make to use parallels to have Windows to do it soon though. Sucks that Sprint releases 7.1 for the curve before AT&T releases 7.1 for the Bold even though we all know it's available for release...
    03-27-12 09:32 AM
    My battery drain was 9-11% per hour with only light usage running .576; had to charge my phone every evening. I'm running the same apps now and it has decreased dramatically to 4-5% per hour since upgrading to a leaked 7.1.0.342 build. I'll never depend on AT&T to release software again.
    06-07-12 07:02 PM
    My battery drain was 9-11% per hour with only light usage running .576; had to charge my phone every evening. I'm running the same apps now and it has decreased dramatically to 4-5% per hour since upgrading to a leaked 7.1.0.342 build. I'll never depend on AT&T to release software again.
    No offense meant. But, very few are waiting or actually should be waiting for an update when there are leaks and hybrids available.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 on Meccas' "Gamma Prime" Hybrid OS using Tapatalk (*_~)
    06-07-12 09:07 PM
    Yes on that os the battery drains to 92% very fast. Haven't really gone to the 78% because I'm usually near a charger when I get to 80. 440 was a solid os but it was the 1st on the AT&T bolds so you run the risk of bricking.
    The newer one you uploaded was garbage. I had the same issues and really bad idle battery life as well.

I know you said you wanted to stick to carrier specific os's and also saw your rant back and forth with mister.

Personally I have found solitude in the latest tmobile 7.1. I know it would be a leak but man I've run about 7-9 different os's whether they're AT&T or a foreign country os. This tmobile one is by far the best for performance and battery life.

Do with it what you will but I have used many blackberrys and the carrier associated with your plan doesn't always have the best os.

If you would like a further detail on the os or about leaks dm me and we will share pins to bbm.

Sent from my blabbering thumbs using Tapatalk
    06-09-12 10:59 PM
    I also had the same issue with battery drain and also had random reboots on .576. I went back to .440.
    06-11-12 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD