Fightin Words has just been updated again, and as part of us this update I just want to say how great the Fightin Words team is. Since the last update I was unable to play Fightin Words due to it breaking the ability to play over WiFi and they have already pushed out a new version that fixes the glitch.

They even sent me a beta right away (Which I did not get to try due to family things that came up).

By the way if you actively play this game send me an invite, my user name is ibrad
    03-19-12 02:56 PM
    Thanks for the props! We're working hard on several other updates to the BlackBerry version as well as a version for IPhone. We'll keep you posted.
    03-29-12 11:19 AM
    I have to say that I was having a lot of issues with the push notifications. I contacted support and they were very diligent in finding a solution to my problem. Not only is this a great game but the support is superior.
    03-30-12 09:58 AM
    is the update pushed to mobihand too?
    03-30-12 10:12 AM
    Hi, I just wanted to ask why, when I downloaded Fightin' Words for my Blackberry Bold 9930 it keeps asking to "go to permissions" every time I open the game. I click on the link shown and it goes to the games. I never had to go through this process before. It seems like a bug.
    02-28-13 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD