Anybody know when Spore for Blackberry will be released? I want it!
    09-11-08 07:36 AM
    Me too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-11-08 10:58 AM
    Too lazy to look it up. What exactly is Spore?
    09-11-08 01:05 PM
    It's a video game for the PC, as far as I know.

CC
    09-11-08 01:53 PM
    Actually, you can look on YouTube... They've developed/developing a version for the iPhone too... Which with our trackballs shouldn't be too difficult to port over... *just a thought*

09-11-08 07:49 PM
    I figure EA will have to start from scratch with coding rather than a port. However, I doubt any high profile games such as Spore will make it to the Blackberry anytime soon. Considering a large part of the Blackberry market is not looking for games. It will cost EA a large sum for something that may not big a big hit.

It's on the iPhone because of the iPhone's end consumer, a large part of which are teenagers. Plus the direct access to app store, Spore will be a huge hit.
    09-11-08 11:59 PM
    It came out for my iPhone. Did EA make any plans/announcements that it would be out for the Blackberry?
    09-12-08 05:25 PM
    It's on the iPhone because of the iPhone's end consumer, a large part of which are teenagers. Plus the direct access to app store, Spore will be a huge hit.

Negative... It's out because the iPhone has an awesome screen and can handle the graphics. Please watch the keynote.

P.S. I am not a teenager and I haven't been for years!
    09-12-08 05:27 PM
    My bf just got Spore today and I've been fiddling with it. Would love a Blackberry version!

09-12-08 08:25 PM
    If it does come to BB, I can almost guarantee it won't be cheap... lol

09-12-08 08:27 PM
    I downloaded spore on my BB from T-Mobile the other day. $6.99.
    09-22-08 05:42 PM
    Ahh! Where? Would I be able to get it on my Rogers?
    And how is it? As fun as the PC version?
    09-22-08 08:09 PM
    I downloaded spore on my BB from T-Mobile the other day. $6.99.
    You did not. It hasn't been released for TMobile, let alone BB yet!

09-22-08 10:22 PM
    it cant be much better than the one for the apple junk....itll be the first stage with really low quality graphics and weird controlls....ill stick with my computer version
    09-24-08 03:00 PM
    You did not. It hasn't been released for TMobile, let alone BB yet!
    Why would I lie about such a stupid thing? And how would you know, seeing as you're not even on T-Mobile?!

I haven't used the PC version yet, but I'm certain this one is not as good. It does have sort of crappy graphics and I find it a bit hard to play with the trackball. It's ok for $6.99. =} You swim around eating smaller creatures. If the bigger creatures touch you, the BB vibrates (freaked me out when it first happened). Then you can customize your little guy when you complete a level. I'm still on a low level, so that's all I know.

P.S. Had to sign up for a new account because my email wouldn't let Crackberry messages through.
    09-27-08 12:40 AM
    You can go to eamobile.com on your phone, choose your carrier and see if it's available. If you select T-Mobile, you'll see it. The mobile version is called Spore Origins.
    09-27-08 11:10 AM
    Phooey! Stupid Americans not supporting Canadian carriers again!

one of these days I swear...maybe when your economy goes down the crapper and they need to make stuff available to Canadians in order to survive...
    09-27-08 02:38 PM
    At the verizon blackberry homepage, spore is listed as a downloadable game from ea. If u go to game, it can be downloaded.

09-27-08 10:11 PM
    You can go to eamobile.com on your phone, choose your carrier and see if it's available. If you select T-Mobile, you'll see it. The mobile version is called Spore Origins.
    This is true however it is $9.99 there and from the T-Mobile page it only cost $ 6.99!

I'm Downlaoding it now, I got the PC version last nite and can't stop playing it... But since I'm at work I need to get my fix somehow!
    10-14-08 11:37 AM
    has anyone else tried this?

any good?
    02-17-09 04:29 PM
    I have it on my Bold. It's pretty cool.
    02-17-09 04:38 PM
    here has -> w w w. b l a c k b e r r y m a g a z i n e . c o m . b r
    03-26-09 10:47 AM
    sorry to spam .. but is the unic mode that your get this game spore for free
    03-26-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD