My wife's Torch 9810 has developed a problem. She says that when she gets calls, she finds it hard to hear. Also when she calls me, I have a hard time hearing her. Roger's has said to do an OS reload but I find that it did not help much. Does anyone have any suggestions before I send it into the shop. It is still under warranty. Thanks
    03-17-12 03:48 PM
    Send it in. My 9810 is quite noticeable louder then my 9800 ever was.
    03-17-12 04:24 PM
    My wife's Torch 9810 has developed a problem. She says that when she gets calls, she finds it hard to hear. Also when she calls me, I have a hard time hearing her. Roger's has said to do an OS reload but I find that it did not help much. Does anyone have any suggestions before I send it into the shop. It is still under warranty. Thanks
    if you have the original receipt and its still under warranty id just tell them you want a new one. when my slider started to get "springy" when i was typing on the touch screen and it became totally annoying to me, i took my torch with the receipt and box back to Wind Mobile and they gave me a brand new one on the spot.
    03-17-12 05:12 PM
    they are there to help ya out. definitely go do it
    03-17-12 07:54 PM
    Thanks guys. I will look into it.
    03-18-12 02:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD