Ok. these are some more pics of Fr0zens Javelin. This is the one on ebay. These are the best pics to date.

09-11-08 05:09 AM
    And another one....

09-11-08 05:09 AM
    Wow. I know which one I'm getting now! Great pics!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 05:42 AM
    Awsome!! thanks again Crucial. I can't wait for to come to ATT so I can join the Blackberry nation.
    09-11-08 05:49 AM
    Drool *runs to count pennies*

Thanks CX for the pics
    09-11-08 07:33 AM
    Yes these are best pics out thus far..

09-11-08 07:40 AM
    Can't wait for this to arrive at Telus, gona wait a while for it.
    09-11-08 08:10 AM
    Nice

I am looking forward to this device... if only I was eligible for an upgrade

(Extra note... I see it is a Vodafone device, running on Rogers unlocked cool, cool)
    09-11-08 08:12 AM
    Nice

I am looking forward to this device... if only I was eligible for an upgrade
    Better start working on the weekends or grab a 2nd job.
    09-11-08 08:14 AM
    Better start working on the weekends or grab a 2nd job.
    kinda hard to squeeze that into my schedule, as you know

I am hoping the pricing will not be that steep!!
    09-11-08 08:17 AM
    Is the pin likely to get killed by RIM ?.....my Pearl screen is dying more & more by the day, weird lines & bleeding effect....really need a new BB now....how close is the release of the Javelin...weeks or months ?....don't know what to do now
    09-11-08 08:48 AM
    That information still seems to be a bit elusive! I can't wait for this phone to come out.....like BMC said, hopefully at a reasonable price.
    09-11-08 08:56 AM
    Drool *runs to count pennies*
    haha Seriously me too, I don't trust coin star since they take .08 of a cent or something like that that for every 10 cents or dollar or whatever it is. That really adds up. My Money, My Blackberry!
    09-11-08 09:50 AM
    I am starting to save my pennies.. maybe I can get one in ohhhh 5 years..

ha.. I am getting this baby the day it drops on sprint...
    09-11-08 10:25 AM
    I am starting to save my pennies.. maybe I can get one in ohhhh 5 years..

ha.. I am getting this baby the day it drops on sprint...

So, in 5 years?
    Just teasing ya!
    09-11-08 10:57 AM
    Thanks for the new pictures Cricial_Xtreme
    09-11-08 11:06 AM
    Cmon mcclure there isn't class on the weekends..

09-11-08 11:09 AM
    very nice pics. i love BB
    09-11-08 01:58 PM
    Man I hope this comes to VZW in 3G form.
    09-11-08 04:19 PM
    I know this seems a silly question but will u be able to see the keys in the dark? Like the Curve backlight lights up the keys, but if the keys r black how u see em in dark conditions? Sorry for my ignorance.

09-11-08 04:47 PM
    Yes the keys light up just fine. If you look in the other thread I started that says Jav pics you will see them lit up. BTW, the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.

09-11-08 04:50 PM
    Grateful CX. If I may, from your experience, are the Jav's keys a little more close together than the Curve's? Your new pics on this thread make thwm look more tightly packed, although it could be cos they r black colored. Anyway, just wanted to also add that all the info your placing at all of our disposal is top-notch! God Bless You.

09-11-08 05:12 PM
    Grateful CX. If I may, from your experience, are the Jav's keys a little more close together than the Curve's? Your new pics on this thread make thwm look more tightly packed, although it could be cos they r black colored. Anyway, just wanted to also add that all the info your placing at all of our disposal is top-notch! God Bless You.

Like you suggested, the fact they are black does make them look awfully close together. In reality, they may be a little closer. I believe they are, but theres next to no difference. It feels like you're typing on a Curve. The only real difference worth mentioning is the Shift keys are smaller than on the Curve. I'm looking at them side by side right now, and really they may be like 1 onethousandths closer than on the Curve. You really can't even tell.

Edit: heres a pic where the keyboard is lit up. http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/mo...ictures-67081/
    09-11-08 05:21 PM
    Superb. Carnt wait for the Jav. Thx a lot for commenting CX on the KB. For a short time my heart sank because I adore the way the Curve's kb layout is and was somewhat perturbed that this would be lost ie going toward the 88xx/Bold layout which I don't like. However you've laid my concerns to rest thx also for the link, I think you somehow saw my lazyness in advance heheh

09-11-08 05:56 PM
    As if my anticipation could build any higher!!
    09-11-08 05:57 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD