Every time I try to connect to the video store I get the error message " Could not connect to the video store service. Please try again later." My wifi is working fine. This has been occurring for a few days. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks
    03-16-12 08:21 PM
    You made an account right? Did you reboot the playbook recently?

What's your current firmware?

just covering the basics.

Sent with Tapatalk from my Blackberry Playbook
    03-16-12 08:25 PM
    Thanks, it is a good reminder to start with the basics. Yes, I have an account, I have tried to reboot - no success. I am using OS 2. It had been working just fine until a few days ago.
    03-16-12 08:31 PM
    Well I just got in myself here. Try going to a different wifi spot to if its the tablet or your wifi connection.

Sent with Tapatalk from my Blackberry Playbook
    03-16-12 08:44 PM
    No video store for me either. I just got off of an airplane (from Florida...and now back home in NY) and the video store is telling me that it is only available in US territorities...WTF...

OK, the wi-fi is now working, but playbook is telling me that the video store is unavailable, try again later...thanks in advance for any assistance...
    Last edited by brianc123; 03-19-12 at 09:23 PM.
    03-19-12 08:44 PM
    Working for me, there has been now new shows now since over two weeks. Every time I pull it up, it shows the same ones.
    03-19-12 08:55 PM
    There seems to be a process that causes the Video Store to think you are not connected. jafobabe posted that if you will tap the gear and check your airplane mode, then check your BB ID to make sure you are logged in, then the Video Store will be back online (even though you were already online). Then I added that if you scratch your nose twice (not a pick, Seinfeld) and cross your legs right to left, the prices will go down to reasonable levels.
    03-26-12 07:10 AM
    I had the same issue, I went to airplane mode setting, turned it on and right back off, video store came up just fine and with a ton of new content. Hope this helps...
    03-26-12 09:37 AM
    I had the same issue - I rebooted, same issue, then I opened the Music Store, it took a little longer than usual to open. After that, I went back to the Video Store, and it opened after loading new content first. I know it sounds crazy, but that is how I got mine to work.
    03-26-12 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD