So today I was using my sisters iphone to email some pictures she had on her phone. I went to compose new mail and tried to attached the pictures from there and I could not attach anything after I had started the new email. I have to go to the photo album, select a picture and then select email pic and had to start a whole new email. One of the suckie features on the iphone is that there isn't a menu button. Iphone email not touching BB email, not even close.
    Too bad BB's don't have apps to go along with its amazing email system
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    03-13-12 11:37 PM
    Mail is the main reason I'm back. Try to delete a message from the iPhone while reading it and NOT opening the next unread message. You can't. You have to then turn around and Mark as Unread. For someone who lives and dies by their Exchange mail, that is a big pain point. It may not seem big, but when you deal with more than 50 a day, it becomes a pain.
    03-13-12 11:52 PM
    Yeah I'm tired of my iphones email! My sister in law tried sending us pictures with her ipad and we got 10 emails, the end one saying sorry ipad can only send 1 picture at a time! thats terrible! I am tired of apple products.. love the smoothness and apps, sick of the little things that count though! I am just online looking at a lumia 900 right now deciding if i should wait for bb10 or pick this up when it is released.
    03-14-12 12:01 AM
    haven't tried it with an ipad, but on an iphone, you can attach up to 5 image. ipad probably will be the same.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-14-12 02:55 AM
    haven't tried it with an ipad, but on an iphone, you can attach up to 5 image. ipad probably will be the same.

Can u attach after u started to write the email?
    03-14-12 04:37 AM
    last I checked, don't think so. you have to go to your photo stream and click share via email.

03-14-12 05:40 AM
    oh, I just recalled. you can actually insert image into an email you have already started on. you have to go to your photo stream, long press the photo that you want attach, then copy it. go back to your email, then paste it in whichever part of the email you wish to. a little troublesome though, but it does work when I tried it.

03-14-12 05:48 AM
    Overall, I do well with iPhone email. However, there are features like this that can irritate. I can go back and state others that are better than BB. To each his or her own!
    Alex_Hong and Stewartj1 like this.
    03-14-12 07:23 AM
    Overall, I do well with iPhone email. However, there are features like this that can irritate. I can go back and state others that are better than BB. To each his or her own!
    +1 Every platform has their own pros and cons. Its all a matter of preference.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    03-14-12 09:52 AM
    I just sold my iPhone after 5 months with it (had BB before then) to come back to BB. Using Gmail set up as Exchange was a nightmare!

SO happy to be back to BB!!!!
    03-14-12 11:38 AM
    I just sold my iPhone after 5 months with it (had BB before then) to come back to BB. Using Gmail set up as Exchange was a nightmare!

SO happy to be back to BB!!!!
    I love gmail using Activesync on my iPhone. What did you dislike? I found it one of my favorites of the move to iOS.

Biggest iPhone gripe: It removes and/or screws up my contact categories and duplicates them in the process. BB and Android don't have this issue. It is crazy Apple lets this continue to be a problem.
    03-17-12 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD