Anyone else having App World troubles today?

"Black Berry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server"
    03-12-12 01:20 PM
    Yes, but only on looking for some things. I was looking at an Installed app (Dolphin browser) and it gave me that message. But when I looked at some new apps or searched, it found it, allowed me to log in and gave me the purchase screen.

Glitchy to be sure.
    03-12-12 01:59 PM
    Appworld is working fine for me, sometimes it can be slow and applications/images won't load up after 1 hit.
    But eventually by re-trying it will work.
    03-12-12 02:03 PM
    I have that problema on my appworld since 2 weeks ago and i cannot do anything even if i try to buy an App it says invalid password and it was good. i cannot acces BlackBerry id settings neither :S
    03-12-12 02:05 PM
    Good Lord app world seems like a terribly made app. I liked the face lift it got, but it lags like no other! And yes OP, I get that message all the time even when my playbook is sitting directly in a wifi area. To be honest though, it never hinders anything for me though. I just hit the "ok" button and continue doing what I was doing...
    03-12-12 02:06 PM
    The only time I see that is when I have lost WiFi.
    03-12-12 05:17 PM
    I was having this issue when try to refresh my app list. So I swiped down to access the options menu and selected "payment option". It appears that I need to reauthorization my PayPal account. Now I can refresh the app list and access uninstalled apps.
    03-18-12 02:15 AM
    Yes, often to do with payment options - I could not download or update when I first got the PB
    03-18-12 06:16 AM
    Mines been doing that since yesterday, and continues today. I get that error or the other error of "There was a problem with installation". Been nearly 24 hours and still having issues this morning. I will try the reauthorize paypal and see whats up.

Have full wifi coverage(literally 5 feet from my router), and have done a hard reboot.

EDIT:
    I'm getting the same error when I try to access payment options. I'm going to guess its a RIM issues has this is the first time I've seen this and have had my PB since October and access app world daily.

EDIT 2:
    Just for the h*ll of it I tried using the hotspot feature on my 9810. App world worked flawlessly. My home internet connection works fine so anyone's guess is as good as mine. Even tried to delete the connection, reboot PB, then reestablish the connection, still get the error.
    Last edited by homer1475; 03-18-12 at 09:08 AM.
    03-18-12 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD