Hail from the Caribbean island of Barbados.

So... Monday March 5th I bought my 16GB PB after watching tons of online video reviews. Loaded up DDPB and before the night was out, I had a good few apps installed and running.

Think I have a total of 25 apps/games installed. What I have realized is that, even when I have absolutely nothing to do on the device, I still pick it up. It's amazing... haven't been this addicted to a device since I got my 1st Blackberry.

Upon using my pb I have also gone into a bit of reflection. I work in a computer store, so I am used to handling different tablets. I have come to the conclusion, the only reason that the playbook isn't doing as well as the others is.... ecosystem.

The playbook in my opinion is a great device and I personally chose it over the ipad 2 and a galaxy tab because, they just don't do it for me. To each his own...

I really hope more devs sign on to developing for the Blackberry.

I am loving the device more and more.
    03-12-12 12:28 AM
    Greetings from Calgary, Canada.

I am glad more and more people are joining and sharing their enthusiasm. I just joined myself last week and had exactly similar sentiments in my intro thread.

Ever since OS 2.0 got launched, I am addicted to my Playbook and downloading and eagerly checking for new apps every day. I have also downloaded and used about 20 - 25 applications myself especially geared towards productivity.

Lots of good threads on this forum (including one that gives you the list of all the Android apps that have been uploaded so far on AppWorld.
    bbfan1040 and malcerie like this.
    03-12-12 12:37 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I love the Playbook 2.0 and find it very addictive!!! its so portable!!! ..... only going to get even better!!! . enjoy!!

Tokyo ....
    bbfan1040 and malcerie like this.
    03-12-12 01:09 AM
    Loving the PB more and more with OS 2 and sideloaded Android Apps. Tapatalk actually made me more active in CB again
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    03-12-12 02:15 AM
    Glad you like the PlayBook, but your opinion my change. Ipad 6 will be out by June and they promise it will be just like the PlayBook this time. They also have a version of Bold 9930 in the iphone 7 coming out in July. This may change your mind since apple folk by a new phone and pad 3-4 times a year.
    03-12-12 05:10 AM
    Glad you like the PlayBook, but your opinion my change. Ipad 6 will be out by June and they promise it will be just like the PlayBook this time. They also have a version of Bold 9930 in the iphone 7 coming out in July. This may change your mind since apple folk by a new phone and pad 3-4 times a year.
    Wtf are used on. Me want some.
    03-12-12 05:32 AM
    I have to say my experience with the playbook has revived my belief in RIM. I got it as a gift and now cannot get through the day without it. I'm a health science major and loving the fact that I didn't have to buy a new lab coat with pockets big enough for my tablet to fit.I know, I know,it's the little things
    malcerie likes this.
    03-12-12 09:31 AM
    Yes, it is definitely eco-system!
    03-12-12 09:49 AM
    Wtf are used on. Me want some.
    Hilarious!!!!!
    04-16-12 04:37 PM
    I know right! The pb should be on version 5 and the bb phones should be on bb20 by now.

That way I can feel really old with my 9650 and pb v1.
    04-16-12 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD