I have an issue with a newly bought playbook that has OS1 where it fails at the user agreement stage is there a way to upgrade to os2 before completing this initial setup/tutorial?
    03-11-12 01:01 PM
    Try to reboot your PlayBook and try again.
    03-11-12 01:02 PM
    No the PlayBook needs to be set up prior to new update. Do you have ample battery power, it needs to be above 35% to set up
    03-11-12 01:08 PM
    If restarting the playbook doesn't help, call customer support, they can remotely do a more indepth restore than you can without calling them.
    03-11-12 01:48 PM
    I have an issue with a newly bought playbook that has OS1 where it fails at the user agreement stage is there a way to upgrade to os2 before completing this initial setup/tutorial?
    good connection wifi. and wait 3 to five minutes.
    03-14-12 04:43 PM
    hi I had the same problem. has something to do with your setup. I changed the time display method from 12.00pm to 24.00 or the otherway around, I changed it away from default and that caused the pb. went one step back left everything default and voilla working!
    hope it does for you 2! let us know. am thinking about informing rim.
    03-17-12 01:10 AM
    It's berry annoying. You have to disable and wait and then enable your wifi. Try it several times and your license agreement should show up.
    03-20-12 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD